Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have had this mission now for 9 levels, and it will not resolve. not sure if I am the only person with this issue. The final wicket is to get a new ship, which I did, yet the mission did not resolve itself.
Lt. Commander
# 2 promotion to lt commander bug
02-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seancstew View Post
I have had this mission now for 9 levels, and it will not resolve. not sure if I am the only person with this issue. The final wicket is to get a new ship, which I did, yet the mission did not resolve itself.
I have the same problem.. along with A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE! There is not word from Cryptic on this bug/problem.

Their lack of communications on this and other stuff does not bode well for the type of service we can expect from this company.

Myself, very disappointed. I have played my fair share of mmo's and how the company treats their customers can make or break the success of the mmo.

WAKE UP CRYPTIC AND LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! .... (while you still have them)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm curious, did you go to the stateroom and talk to the NPC there for your promotional ceremony?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 02:10 PM
mine was cleared after i talked with everyone again...of course this was some time ago - so this may be a new bug that i am not aware of - if so - accept a "my bad" from me and disregard....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean1012 View Post
I'm curious, did you go to the stateroom and talk to the NPC there for your promotional ceremony?
this too - although it is optional - you can also delete this portion if you so desire - but it is fun to see them all salute you..
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 03:17 PM
I"m having the same exact problem. I've tried going to talk to everyone but nothing works. I've tried deleting my vessel and buying a new one, and that doesn't work - just wastes my money.

Someone, please help. I can't rank up any of my crew because I haven't been "promoted" to LT CMDR even though I'm already LT CMDR Level 7. Ridiculous.