Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2010, 01:29 AM
I'm heavily disappointed as well. I have a Phaser/Tetryon Beam + Quantum torp build and on top of relying on blue and purple drops regarding phaser it is nearly impossible to get tetryon beam arrays.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2010, 03:20 AM
I find it amazingly hard to believe they'd leave the system as it is.

A vendor tossing out very rare loot should have anything.

Strike that, an admiral in starfleet should be able to get some of the very best quality weapons from Starfleet for their services, be they Phasers, Tetryons, etc.
I think this is the first thing I could really be grumpy at Cryptic about.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombold
I'm heavily disappointed as well. I have a Phaser/Tetryon Beam + Quantum torp build and on top of relying on blue and purple drops regarding phaser it is nearly impossible to get tetryon beam arrays.
I too went for tetryon and phaser build and yes the fact that Tetryon beams arrays cannot be purchased for any explore/pvp points anywhere or cannot be crafted is awful the beam arrays go for 200k for common on the exchange the green and blues I have seen cost around a couple of million which is just seriously flawed.

The explore and pvp point awards need to change to allow the user to purchase all type of weapons at green level make the blue items crafted and purple items through marks of exploration and honor with all the items having a chance to drop from loot this is a workable systems as far as I can tell.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkeismine View Post
I was really dissapointed, as a phaser, quantum build, to learn that not only does the exploration badge vendor have no phasers or quantums, but I cannot craft them even in blue form at memory alpha... sigh.
huh wha?

MK X green quantum torpedo launcher is available for badges. Phaser def has beams and dual beam array, one sort of cannon but no turret if irrc.

I made my phaser/quantum/Polaron build because that stuff was available from badges.

Mem alpha gives blue polaron beams.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2010, 05:02 AM
I can't seem to equip the Epic Gun from the daily on anyone but my captain. I just spent 4 badges and theres no indication that i shouldnt have been able to equip the gun to a BO. Is that working as intended>?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Then again makrs are too easy to get and therefore everyone will be epically geared pretty fast lol.