Lt. Commander
# 91
03-03-2010, 12:03 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Please use other threads, or make new threads, for feedback on PVP.

Please use this thread for feedback on the guide (i.e., corrections or additions) only.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Your thread is not helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAFJV
Work as a team. Just because you get beat dosnt mean the other is overpowerd. All feds that think klingon is overpowerd please by all means go play a klingon and see for yourself. I did play my fed all the way to admiral and have pvped with him a bunch so dont think i havnt played enough to know what im talking about. It takes forever to get any decent equipment for a klingon and takes no time at all for federation. So play both sides before you judge the other side. Bottom line good team work wins pvp.
I agree with this 100%
Lt. Commander
# 95 Balance
03-05-2010, 03:12 AM
Ive been playing STO for a while (LVL 45 Fed) and when I play FVK its always that one Klingon Cruiser can summon like 20 some odd ships to buff up shields and defense and that one cruiser can destory like a fleet of Fed ships that are also the same LVL. I havent played a klingon character and I understand the whole Kllingon team work thing. But when one ship can destroy a whole fleet (without dying once) of ships I know something is wrong or the player is just really good. Just doesnt make sense and im not completly bought in into the whole factor that klingons are more experience because they have played long. Some weapons I have seen on the klingons side is ridiclous! Rechage shields and weapons in seconds is beyond me, while the feds have to wait a min of 30 for recharge. It might sound like im ranting but ask other fed member if they dont thing the same thing when they play PVP.

Ju'Lan Tru
Lt. Commander
# 96
03-12-2010, 05:58 AM
"Dont Chase", which is in the guide, is a very good suggestion.

One of my favourite tactics as a pvp tank was to lead federation players away from capture and hold objectives.

I once managed to get the entire team of feds to chase me into the distance....to the point where the klingons started asking whether there were any fed players in the game at all.

So you feds....if you see cheeky people like me luring you off into nowhere, its not because we are running away, its because we are leading you away from where you are really meant to be.
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I play as a fed. and If my team works together then we can win-but if you get rogues that dont want to play together then its hopeless. Its best to stick together and focus on a single target. But for all of those klingons that like to lure feds away-my Cochrane can take a BoP one on one and I just love to give chase.
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Thank you for taking the time to post this info. I'm one of the Feds without a clue in PVP. Now I know where to make improvements.
Lt. Commander
# 99 QQ
03-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frellthat View Post
LOL wow, who is it who's QQing again? I'll never understand why some people think they're entitled to control what others say and do. If you don't like what people are saying, here's a hint: Don't read the threads. This forum seems to make you extremely unhappy so I suggest you find another one, for your own sake. :lol:

couldnt agree more with you mate.
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Oh well, I only PvP when it is necessary ingame, other than that, who cares?