Lt. Commander
Is anyone having trouble with the abilities tray ??

When ever i try to setup the tray to the way i like it it always goes back to the original setup

for instance ill setup the tray in sector space then ill go to a system (1st loading screen)
Now am in system the tray is still the way i set it up now ill go down to the planet do the mission and go back to my ship (2nd loading screen)
But when i get back to my ship the tray is set to the original setup

this only started happening when you increased the drag and drop radius because players were having trouble with accidently droping the abilities from the tray

Now what was the radius set to?? OFF the screen for it to take effect

May i suggest that you remove the radius or what ever you did and put a padlock icon instead then all you have to do is unlock it add or remove abilities then just lock it Simple yes ?????
you can even put it in the space below the Available abilities and number tray Icon on the side on the tray

I've played STO from open Beat and this has to be the worst fix you've done sorry
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 07:41 AM
Missing Buttons I have the issue of everytime I zone I loose 1,2 & 3 hotbuttons this just used to happen on ground missions, now it has morphed itself into space as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
+1 this issue, also random reordering of the buttons FTL!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
I am unable to even change any of my quick macros and I accidently put something on a bar I did not want and it is not movable. Anyone having problems with this as well? We need to be able to move any of the action bars where were want.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 08:18 PM
I got this problem too, it resets every time I log in. My friend never knew what it was like when it worked, so I guess he's better off since he's not missing anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Since last patch, I still have a 'Jab' icon on my Space tray in the Key #1 slot. It still works for whatever space ability I assigned it but the 'Jab' icon graphic remains in that slot.