Lt. Commander
This power, as far as I know, creates a "consumable power" in your powers window and you have to pull is down to the bar every time? Is there no other way to utilize this? Really...pull the conusmable power down from the powers window every time, please tell me there is another way to use this? A custom keybind command line maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 12:18 AM
The problem is, it can create 100+ different kinds of batteries, with various power/duration. Chances are, that you will have to put them there multiple times, untill all your possible batteries are stored in that slot :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
The problem is, it can create 100+ different kinds of batteries, with various power/duration. Chances are, that you will have to put them there multiple times, untill all your possible batteries are stored in that slot :-)
In my case, it was 3 times and then it appeared to stick to the assigned slot I gave it. So, it's got something to do with modifying the 'other' 3 power levels in this case. I think.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Also, since we're on the subject, what's the difference between 1 skill point and 9 skill points on this as I see no change in durration, CD, or power levels...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
Also, since we're on the subject, what's the difference between 1 skill point and 9 skill points on this as I see no change in durration, CD, or power levels...
The effect from battery lasts longer (up to 10s)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
The effect from battery lasts longer (up to 10s)
Ah, I gotcha. I played with it some more and I droped it for something else. I don't think it's right that this shares a full 5 min CD with the consumable batteries.