Lt. Commander
There are three to four of us (real-life friends) that are looking for a fleet to join. We are 30+ in age and mostly veteran MMO players (UO/AC/EQ/****/WoW/WAR/LOTRO) interested in PvE, PvP and light to no RP. I am specifically looking to join a fleet that regularly participates in PvP using pre-made or mostly pre-made groups. We all enjoy the Federation PvE missions as well, and want to join an established, mature, no-drama fleet that likes to play the way we do.

Absolute requirements are:
1) PvP & PvE
2) Mature, no-drama
3) Federation

Please respond to this post if you think your fleet matches our criteria. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Well hell, come look at us. Damnit lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 03:13 PM
There is nothing more casual about us, we are all older group of guys, and gals( Occasionally)!!!!
We currently are leveling as a group that way we can all go PVP together, on average there are about 3-5 of us
on at night. We are not solely STO we do have other games we play.....Send a PM. My in game is Pierce@fyrdoc. hoclan.net feel free to drop by and say whats up!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Black Lance would like to offer you the chance to join our ranks.

Please point your terminals to www.blacklancefleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 04:08 AM
Heya,

I think the Light Knights could be worth you checking out.

We're a casual EU/NA gaming community who focus on having *mature* fun whilst we game yet we are dedicated to achieving success at end game (PvE/PvP).

I wont bore you with a wall of text but please feel free to check out our info thread here on the official forum:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=92895

and/or our portal/forum directly:

http://www.light-knights.co.uk

/cheers and good luck

Oane
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 04:22 AM
The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 30 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we do have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, I think we're a pretty bonded fleet

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what your looking for!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 04:56 AM
Hey! Thought I might pop in and give you a little info about us, the Reaver Fleet (www.reavers-rising.com). We're a fleet focusing almost solely on having fun, this could of course involve PvP, teaming, climbing and just joking around. We now have around 30 dedicated members and of course also a Ventrilo server.

If you guys are interested just send me a PM here on the board with your char@handles or send /tell in-game if interested
Lt. Commander
# 9 The {UFP} Fleet
02-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Hey there Kinja!! Best of luck to you & your friends in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 10:48 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums guys. we at the 4th fleet are mature, friendly, and very active group of coperative people. most of our player are over 30, i personally am 41. we are based in est zone but have members from all around the world. the 4th require you to use ventrilo while playing game to communicate with the fleet so you can chat wile playing weather solo, want someone to join you in pvp, pve, missions or what ever. if you and the rest of your friends would like to join veteran mmo players in one of the best fleets in game apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php. you can read our history, structure, and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444