Starfleet Veteran
While I applaud Cryptic in finally giving the Klingons so very much needed costume department love with not 2 but 3 sets of the Bortasqu

I would like to know why our beloved (at least it is to me and others in my fleet) Nemesis Uniform is still a no show even as a cstore unlock

It was classy, form fitting, and stylish as opposed to the current KISS look Romulans are sporting....

So can we not make a demand but a very nice polite nudge to our Dev art team to get us our Nemesis Uniforms for Romulans and also give our Reman friends the proper version from the movie as well with the cloak and all???

Just because were not a full faction doesn't mean we cant get some uniform standardization as well.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2014, 04:24 PM
I would love to see the Nemesis Uniform for the Romulans !!!

Join date July 08
Republic Veteran
# 3
07-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Yep ... I do like the new uniform options to be sure ... but ...

It's a slap in the face and a kick in the ... nacelles ... that there is no Romulan or Reman version of any of them ... Not even a new Veteran Long Coat for us ...
Please ... Make it so ...!
Rihannsu
# 4
07-07-2014, 05:00 PM
New uniforms wouldn't make sense at this point. The whole Republic Fleet got new uniforms (that is, our first uniforms at all) just last year, a few months ago in game terms.
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
New uniforms wouldn't make sense at this point. The whole Republic Fleet got new uniforms (that is, our first uniforms at all) just last year, a few months ago in game terms.
Over a year now, and also that not the point!

I'm not referring to the now standardized Oddy and Bort Uniforms as Romulans have had relatively standard uniforms since the launch of LoR.

The point is, that the new additions are there for Fleet members to purchase, and as veteran rewards.
Please ... Make it so ...!
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendalek View Post
Over a year now, and also that not the point!

I'm not referring to the now standardized Oddy and Bort Uniforms as Romulans have had relatively standard uniforms since the launch of LoR.

The point is, that the new additions are there for Fleet members to purchase, and as veteran rewards.
But Romulans already have a dress uniform, and the tactical version is just a slightly different version of the standard Odyssey, much like how the Romulan Republic uniforms have two versions, plus Reams have their own uniform and there are faction specific Romulan uniforms.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Ours are better.

(Actually this is really subjective and I think the Republic uniforms could be so much better than they are...but they're leaps and bounds above the old pre-Odyssey Cryptic Starfleet designs.)
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartzilla View Post
But Romulans already have a dress uniform, and the tactical version is just a slightly different version of the standard Odyssey, much like how the Romulan Republic uniforms have two versions, plus Reams have their own uniform and there are faction specific Romulan uniforms.
Honestly that doesn't matter,

the simple fact is if we don't remind them at every chance that there is a Romulan "faction" we will continue to be left with nothing....

how many weeks did it take for our own surf boards?
we still cant place trophies we earn on our ships
we still don't have a proper ROMULAN flagship (scimitar is reman in design, and is not available at all through a fleet store version such as the oddy and bort)
Nemesis uniform is missing for romulan characters and incomplete for reman characters
tal shiar uniform is missing tons of stuff
still clipping issues with the TOS uniform
still no OMEGA rep versions of armor for our faction
still no carrier and another science vessel (most likely it will be a tactical science vessel....)
you cant simply make us and a year down the road say oh well we got another faction (fraction) in the works so you guys get nothing

So if we don't ask for even the simple things as a uniform than we go unnoticed and last time I looked....theres more IRW ships in sector space than KDF, which suggests we might (might) have a slightly larger player base than even the KDF....so why ignore a % of the player base?

I am not asking for much...just the Nemesis Uniform ....I can live without a lot of the other stuff for the time being, a simple explanation of why Romulans didn't get to take advantage of the uniform update would be accepted too.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
07-07-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm perfectly content with what I currently have, but I won't say 'no' to more uniform options.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Career Officer
# 10
07-07-2014, 06:29 PM
More uniforms for Romulans!!!!

I'm planning on dropping a question about this issue into the Livestream thread every week, until it gets read by Smirk.

That may not do much good, mind you... but, they DID correct the gross oversight of the powerboard (yes, late, but still corrected). Hope springs eternal.