Lt. Commander
First of all, there are only two Klingon hubs in game Ganalda and Qo'nos...Ganalda not being very impressive at all. Ty'Gokor, the main Klingon military base since 2373 is not even in game....im almost offended by this.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Ty%27Gokor

First of all, it sounds impressive to look at, a planet with a force field around it...starbases and masses of warships around it...and im sure it could have improved further by 2409. If Cryptic added this Klingons may finally have an area with drydocks and a real cool hub. I dont know why Cryptic chose Qo'nos as the military hub over Ty'Gokor...and im even further shocked that they have decided to add in Rura Penthe as the next social hub instead of Ty'Gokor...why the hell would a Klingon in the KDF that has commited no crimes go there? There really is no excuse for Ty'Gokor not being in game other than laziness on Cryptics part. So this is me here, begging Cryptic to add a hub that serves as the main Klingon military center the way it should have been in the first place.

And while im at it, Klingon transporter effects are still blue...dont know why this hasnt been fixed but its been an issue for a very long time now. Also, giving us the ability to completely recolor our ships would be great, for example..all the Klingon ships have a basic greenish grey hull...but I wanted to have my ship look like the very green older BoPs like this:

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/File...rd-of-Prey.jpg

The current skins arent very cool and dont do much to make your ship unique and the color options are kind of limited. Also Klingon haircuts are still clipping with the characters shoulders and necks and the bandoliers/sashes still clip with just about the whole uniform. Please fix the current haircut clipping issues and add more haircut options besides dreadlocks...Martok and Gowron didnt have dreads.

Please take these suggestions to heart Cryptic, I want to love this game but try and put some effort into the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Also the sashes clip with the shoulder pauldrons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Also the sashes clip with the shoulder pauldrons.

Yer. It's kinda annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 03:36 PM
I can only assuem Rura Penthe will be added for missions later in the game. I have my fingures crossed that PvE content will come in before I make general but the only way that willprobably happen is if I go back to my fed rat.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2010, 06:43 PM
more people recognize rura penthe than ty'gokor.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
more people recognize rura penthe than ty'gokor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I can only assuem Rura Penthe will be added for missions later in the game. I have my fingures crossed that PvE content will come in before I make general but the only way that willprobably happen is if I go back to my fed rat.
Rura Penthe is already planned for release in a month or so...but either way, Ty'Gokor serves a far larger purpose than Rura Penthe...regardless of how many people recognize it or not.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Rura Penthe is already planned for release in a month or so...but either way, Ty'Gokor serves a far larger purpose than Rura Penthe...regardless of how many people recognize it or not.
While I do not deny that Ty'Gokor would make more sense from a game standpoint, I think what they other poster was saying is that Cryptic realized that with the limited time they had for the Klingon faction they had to cash in on the more widely known locations, Rura Penthe is more well known by casual Trek fans than Ty'Gokor.