Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-15-2010, 12:48 PM

Ferengi legs...THE HORROR!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeple View Post
Ferengi legs...THE HORROR!!!
your right...she has to much clothing on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24 My bridge crew
02-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Here are my loyal bridge officers:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5...lgradeaweb.jpg

You'll notice I have a Chief Medical Officer. Well, the thing is I needed a high ranking officer for away missions instead of my Number one (who stays on the ship in my absence), and I couldn't simply promote my young sexy bridge science officer, since it makes no sense to have two commander level officers on the bridge.

Therefore, I had the Doctor (formally holding a rank of Commander) transfer to my ship, to be a chief medical officer, and a part of my away teams (I don't use him for space).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB324
Here are my loyal bridge officers:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5...lgradeaweb.jpg

You'll notice I have a Chief Medical Officer. Well, the thing is I needed a high ranking officer for away missions instead of my Number one (who stays on the ship in my absence), and I couldn't simply promote my young sexy bridge science officer, since it makes no sense to have two commander level officers on the bridge.

Therefore, I had the Doctor (formally holding a rank of Commander) transfer to my ship, to be a chief medical officer, and a part of my away teams (I don't use him for space).
i may have to steep your template there...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekollx View Post
i may have to steep your template there...
You should see the young Yvette in a skirt, although I can't manage to make her sit decently on the bridge! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB324
You should see the young Yvette in a skirt, although I can't manage to make her sit decently on the bridge! :p
bridge seats are very unsanitary thats why we have to sit above them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekollx View Post
bridge seats are very unsanitary thats why we have to sit above them
Actually, when I say "decently", I mean in a way that won't make male members of my bridge staff look at her instead of their consoles, therefore endangering my ship.

See? And this is one of the better angles, the guy at OPS is literally making stuff up just to have an excuse to turn around.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8302/yvetteweb.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-16-2010, 03:15 AM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Borgette ...lol ..I love it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:16 AM.