Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2010, 05:40 PM
This is a troll post.

Now I'm going to troll you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2010, 06:03 PM
FSM - please grant the OP the ability to accept what he cannot change, change what he cannot accept and the wisdom to know the difference. PLEASE?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I like how we can choose different uniforms. Walking around a starbase, it's pretty neat to see all the different things people have done between their clothing and character. The ships I'm not so thrilled about. I don't mind the weird kitbashes and so forth; this is a war we're in, after all, and what better way to make more ships than to salvage, rather than building fresh and new? What I don't like is how you can give your ship those weird tramp-stamp looking designs in various colors. blecch.

If anything, however, I would say we need more than 1.5 different faces for male/female. It's a little awkward how everyone is the spittin image of each other.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2010, 06:18 PM
I understand where you are coming from, but as people have stated this is a MMO and customization is necessary. If you really need things standard then make them standard for your character. The same uniform for your avatar and BO, and don't customize your ship.

Personally I like customizing my ship and my uniform. I would get tired of seeing the same thing all the time. I've already changed my uniform about 4 times lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-13-2010, 06:19 PM
so much agression, guy was just positing his thoughts, chillaxe
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbs
The uniform in current use i believe is the grey top black bottom and colour underneath jersey depending on where you are assigned
Depending on where you are..
I love complain threads that answer their own complaint within the complaint.

It makes it so much easier.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-13-2010, 09:57 PM
love all the people in this thread defending customisation. and yet they were probably upset at people using different colour phasers too...
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbs
If ya want to wear fancy colour stuff go play wow or lotro
No.

I don't personally create fancy colors or anything for my characters, but people can wear what they like in this game. Why play something else when this game gives us each the ability to choose for ourselves?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-13-2010, 11:37 PM
I think phazers being red and disrupters being green are critical to the IP . Maybe powerhue will come in the future, but hopefully only at high levels. The customizable uniforms still have a uniformity about them. Put 20 diverse ones together and they still look like they're in starfleet.

Whats going on when you have 20 different ships fireing a rainbow? Not startrek.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowover View Post
I think phazers being red and disrupters being green are critical to the IP . Maybe powerhue will come in the future, but hopefully only at high levels. The customizable uniforms still have a uniformity about them. Put 20 diverse ones together and they still look like they're in starfleet.

Whats going on when you have 20 different ships fireing a rainbow? Not startrek.
i think thats a gay pride parade