Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Not impressed
02-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Now I cant log on to the server times out is this game really ready??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjoe View Post
Now I cant log on to the server times out is this game really ready??
The servers just come back up.

And as for "readiness"...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...14761389&sid=1


Nearly 6 years, of the "biggest mmo", supposedly state of the art hardware and yea.....


In short, quit trollign until you actually know what you are trolling about.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
The servers just come back up.

And as for "readiness"...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...14761389&sid=1


Nearly 6 years, of the "biggest mmo", supposedly state of the art hardware and yea.....


In short, quit trollign until you actually know what you are trolling about.
well the server is not up for me it wont connect
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjoe View Post
well the server is not up for me it wont connect
Youll need to throw a post in the tech forums so coderanger can take a look when he gets some free time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 PM.