Lt. Commander
# 1 Multiple computers?
02-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I wish to install on my work computer. Already installed on my home computer though, and have to order a better video card for it. Is there a way to install it on two computers? m It won't take the key again?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
You should be able to just install from the game disks or a client. If you need a second account, that's when you need to pay for a new retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 11:57 AM
They key is for the account not for the installation. You can install on 100 computers if you like.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiozo View Post
They key is for the account not for the installation. You can install on 100 computers if you like.
^^ This!

Since your account is online, there isn't any key you need to enter while you're installing. I've had this on three different computers so far totaling 5 installations (two machines were dual boot Win 7 and Vista, installed it on both). Until you go to log on it doesn't matter.

However, make sure you don't log in from two different systems at once, you'll find that the last person to log on gets into the game and kicks the first one out (I had it installed upstairs and downstairs and my son logged into my account...boom, disconn'd ).