Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Camera Spinning
02-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Ok, since I can't seem to get an answer from the Dev's or GM's, maybe you guys out there have an idea. Whenever I log on my camera rotates around and around. In space hitting X stops this, however, on the ground the camera spins and nothing stops this. I didn't have this issue when I started playing, but now I have this as well as the map automaticly zooming in, and windows autoscrolling to the top. Anyone else having or had these issues and any idea how to stop them? Any help is appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Not sure if you are having the same problem as me, but I have tracked my spinning camera issue down to using a piece of software called Octopus, this is a key duplicating program I use for multiboxing in WoW.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 06:09 PM
A good suggestion thanks. Unfortunately I don't have any of those types of programs. I didn't have this problem when I started playing, just started in the past week.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Yes, I just logged in for the first time and I'm having this exact same problem. I don't use any program like the one Jon describes, either.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Turned out that it was my Guitar Hero for PC controller causing the problem. Unplugged, all set now.