Lt. Commander
# 791
08-02-2011, 04:52 PM
So read though a few pages was wondering if this idea was posted

make some fleet based missions that could be picked up by ( ranked fleet members maybe officers or somethen) every few RL hr's would be simmiler to fleet actions pugs do maybe gives all the ppl in fleet the option to warp to it all throughout the event so even if ya LD you can still get back or it dosnt kick ya out of the instance rewards would be given out in some form of chest or to the one makeing the event to be split or maybe some kind of token for eveyone not sure

The only problem with making privet fleet actions i can see is the amount of farming that would happen I mean far as i know there no time restriction on them so it would have a rather large effect on market prices and remove ppl from even trying fleet actions if there was some kind of restriction on the event would help stem the farming aspect most games do have build in time restrictions on raids could also do this for 5 man teams were you pick up a mission for 5 ppl and everyone just warps to it no matter were they are it would be a mission taged group or something picked up every few hrs not sure how the group content is atm anyway if it works for an idea great if not say so
Lt. Commander
# 792
08-09-2011, 04:02 AM
I'm absolutely down with the idea of team-only or fleet-only instances. I'd like to be able to do this specifically for Fleet competitions, not to exclude people. By way of example, I'd like to be able to set up a Fleet tourney like this:

***4-player teams compete head-to-head (single-elimination) on a space map to advance to the next round of competition.

***Then the teams who have advanced compete head-to-head (again, single-elimination) on a ground map to advance to the next round of competition.

***Once the field has been thinned out to a single team of 4-5 players, have them complete a cooperative mission (like Terradome or one of the Borg chapters) and the playing team members blind-rate each other within certain criteria. The one or two highest scorers receive a prize.

Oh, yeah, I'd also like to be able to gift C-Store points as prizes for this.
So there's another idea for the devs.
Lt. Commander
# 793
08-09-2011, 10:35 AM
i opened this thread in jan of last year.
has this feature been added to the game after all these months?(1.5 years)
80 pages of +1's etc..
Lt. Commander
# 794
08-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspar21 View Post
i opened this thread in jan of last year.
has this feature been added to the game after all these months?(1.5 years)
80 pages of +1's etc..
Kind of. It's possible to make queued, group instances of the FEs now.

Too bad it's only possible to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 795
09-05-2011, 08:45 PM
I fully support this and would like to see it become a feature +1.