Lt. Commander
# 1 kahless shp level
02-13-2010, 03:34 PM
am I doing something wrong or does Kahless not increase in difficulty level as you do? up to Lt Commander 6 and enemy ships are now at -7 my level. when I first went to Kahless they were even level and a battleship was worth like 13 xp. now it's worth 3 or 4 and at this rate will be worth 1 when I get to Lt C 9 or 10

it's bad enough we have to grind through this, but shouldn't it at least stay our level or higher to provide at least the smallest amount of challenge and xp?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Nope but at LtCmd 7 you get to do the romulan expanse and those ships are leathal and give more xp.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
Nope but at LtCmd 7 you get to do the romulan expanse and those ships are leathal and give more xp.
well, that's something to look forward to at least thanks for the information
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 01:39 AM
The Romulans are hard as hell when you first get sent there. I actually got killed by an NPC for the first time in that nebula lol. Be careful!

And PS: Don't blow up a romulan battleship if you've got a weak shield facing him. You'll be respawning if you do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCWB View Post
The Romulans are hard as hell when you first get sent there. I actually got killed by an NPC for the first time in that nebula lol. Be careful!

And PS: Don't blow up a romulan battleship if you've got a weak shield facing him. You'll be respawning if you do.
Yes very true its a lot of skill points but I had to spend my time hunting the romulan BoP instead of their larger ships. There fighters are also quite annoying but killable.