Starfleet Veteran
# 1 New Uniform Standard
07-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Love it, but have four minor requests.

1. Enlisted crewman aboard ship interiors. I went on tribble and my entire "background" crewman were officer uniformed, even the transporter chief!

2. Is there any way we can get the colors and standards for the tactical and dress uniforms?

3. Is there any way we can get a rank insignia created for the enlisted Ody uniforms from crewman to petty officer to chief petty officer?

4. Can we get the standards for the Klingon uniforms?

Thanks for considering Devs.
@Hris.Contour
Captain
# 2
07-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Judging by the look. I am assuming the tactical uniform uses the same color scheme, but I would at least like a guide for the dress uniform.

Also definitely need a bortas guide (including the fleet ones)
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-11-2014, 11:24 AM
There is no standard for the KDF uniform:

Quote:
Seen requests for official Bortasqu' color palettes. Since we're not standardizing the KDF uniforms I'm not sure what that scheme would be.
https://twitter.com/thomasthecat/sta...48272898445312

There's a default brown/warm grays color scheme when you apply the uniform preset in the tailor, that's probably the closest you'll get to "official" colors for it.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.

Last edited by dragonsbrethren; 07-11-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Gotcha on the Bortas unis.

Also, with this change, does that mean all Captain ranked NPC's and above are now going to command/tactical red?

I checked Adm Gregori (who formerly wore operations gold) now in red. I kind of preferred seeing the variety of specialty backgrounds in senior and flagged ranked officers. There weren't many, but it was interesting.
@Hris.Contour
Career Officer
# 5
07-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia47x View Post
Love it, but have four minor requests.

1. Enlisted crewman aboard ship interiors. I went on tribble and my entire "background" crewman were officer uniformed, even the transporter chief!

2. Is there any way we can get the colors and standards for the tactical and dress uniforms?

3. Is there any way we can get a rank insignia created for the enlisted Ody uniforms from crewman to petty officer to chief petty officer?

4. Can we get the standards for the Klingon uniforms?

Thanks for considering Devs.
I totally back all those questions. I'd also like to add a couple of questions regarding Odyssey dress uniforms:
  1. Does NCO Odyssey dress uniforms differ in colour scheme to those worn by commissioned officers or is it simply the rank insignia that Starfleet uses to differentiate between the commissioned officers and NCO's from a distance?

2. And is there a dress uniform colour arrangement for cadets or is the cadet uniform currently in use the only uniform issued to those still at the academy?

Thank you devs for taking the time to read these.
"The ongoing mission: To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life forms and new civilisations.

To go boldly where no one has gone before."
Career Officer
# 6
07-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Thomas Marrone has very kindly put up the colour guides for the Odyssey tactical uniform and Odyssey dress uniform on his Twitter account!

You'll find the Odyssey tactical uniform colour guide here: https://twitter.com/Cryptic_TtC/stat...446208/photo/1

and the Odyssey dress uniform colour guide here: https://twitter.com/Cryptic_TtC/stat...924480/photo/1

Can't wait for these babies to be released in to game so I can put these guides to very good use! Thank you Thomas!
"The ongoing mission: To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life forms and new civilisations.

Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Not to sound unappreciative, but it's a bit disappointing that we still need The Wrath of Khan (practically free, I know), Jupiter, and Academy uniforms to get the "complete" Odyssey uniform. With the uniform becoming standard and the two new fleet variants, I was hoping that all of the pieces needed for the uniform would be available for everyone without having to buy any others.

Oh well, good excuse to buy the Academy uniform, at least. It's been on my "maybe" list for a while, for the skirt.

Also, I think tactical might be growing on me a bit...getting some Enterprise vibes from that. I might put my away team in it.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Updated request list.

1. Enlisted crewman aboard ship interiors. I went on tribble and my entire "background"
crewman were officer uniformed, even the transporter chief! Still outstanding.

2. Is there any way we can get the colors and standards for the tactical and dress uniforms? Done, but still would like to know if there is a difference for enlisted or flag officers in layout.

3. Is there any way we can get a rank insignia created for the enlisted Ody uniforms from crewman to petty officer to chief petty officer? Still outstanding.

4. Flag and captain rank, are we still going to see multiple division colors at these ranks as we did before or are we going ala TNG and only going to see red/command at those ranks? Will it still be canon for an officer above those ranks to run their professional color?

5. And is there a dress uniform colour arrangement for cadets or is the cadet uniform currently in use the only uniform issued to those still at the academy?
@Hris.Contour
Career Officer
# 9
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1701h View Post
I totally back all those questions. I'd also like to add a couple of questions regarding Odyssey dress uniforms:
  1. Does NCO Odyssey dress uniforms differ in colour scheme to those worn by commissioned officers or is it simply the rank insignia that Starfleet uses to differentiate between the commissioned officers and NCO's from a distance

2. And is there a dress uniform colour arrangement for cadets or is the cadet uniform currently in use the only uniform issued to those still at the academy?

Thank you devs for taking the time to read these.
I just asked about the NCO dress and he said it is different but he hasn't made a guide for it yet. I'll ask him about the academy dress.
Career Officer
# 10
07-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
I just asked about the NCO dress and he said it is different but he hasn't made a guide for it yet. I'll ask him about the academy dress.
Cheers for doing that!