Lt. Commander
I restarted a new character and now I am Lt. Comm 6. Before the last patch, when I took patrol-sector X missions as soon as one was finished I went on to another. I had grabbed Patrol the Teneeba Sector before the patch and finished it after the patch but Commander Argus Genstra just don't supply me with further patrol missions (Sierra, Vendor and so on).

When I played my first character I got this missions in a row, kind of led me through the story as well. Anyone else experience this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Mission availability appears to be level-based. Each mission has a 'minimum level', and will only become available once you reach the appropriate rank and grade.

Make sure you check with Starfleet every time you go up a grade - there'll normally be at least one new mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 03:49 PM
They are level based to prevent a bug where you couldnt turn it the missions when under a certain level

Though I have noticed Sulu now only offers me defend Sirius sector when he offered Regulus and the other before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaride View Post
They are level based to prevent a bug where you couldnt turn it the missions when under a certain level

Though I have noticed Sulu now only offers me defend Sirius sector when he offered Regulus and the other before.
Yes, I know they are level based. But I am pretty sure I was able to patrol Sierra sector at Lt. Commander 6 the first time. It's the second sector he is supposed to offer you, and I am over half way to commander. And I noticed that with Sulu as well. I just wonder if they broke something when they patched it so you wouldn't get repeatables in other places with the last patch.

EDIT: Also I get no Defend missions of Teneeba sector, even after I have patrolled it. At Lt. Com 6 and finishing the patrol mission, this should be there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2010, 05:45 PM
since when sulu gives those missons?

unless it was in beta. commader agustus does the romulan patrol misssions now
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
In the patch they updated it so you had to be near the area to get the quest so you wouldn't end up with 50 quest givers.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 06:01 PM
@fowltief

He said Regulus, not Romulus

@DarKcS

Yes, but even I am near or directly on the area he doesn't give them to me.

I just do the missions at the planets anyhow, and hope he gives them to me later so I can just cash in on the quests as they come.