Lt. Commander
# 1 Disable KVK at Admiral lvl
02-24-2010, 06:01 AM
I feel the KVK pvp should be disabled at the admiral level at this point in the game do to population imbalance and a lack of Fed pvp. If this happens then maybe klingons will que for Fed vs Klingon pvp instead of hiding and fighting against each other.

Or you could just enable Fed vs Fed pvp and we would have something to do and the klingons could waste each other all they want.

Thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:17 AM
The kvk queues are virtually empty most of the time anyways not sure where you're going with this. If you want more klingons to queue go make some.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:14 AM
If Feds want more pvp then you need to push Cryptic for more Klingon content. As a Klingon General, I debate every night about rolling a Fed just to do something different. I doubt I'm the only one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 07:17 AM
I have personally not seen a KvK game since T1.

The problem is there are literally only about 20 T5 Klingons playing. I opened up the queue system, counted the Klingons in maps and then looked at how many were waiting on queues and came up with a total of about 20 during east coast prime time.

PvP bugs, Klingon vendor bugs and some poor game design issues (which we have discussed to death with very little feedback from Cryptic) have simply caused most Klingons to quit.

Just to clarify, there is no KvK fighting going on in T5.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 07:18 AM
I agree with this idea, at least for now. I have rarely seen any numbers shown for KvK yet it pops often. Therefore, it looks like nobody is playing kvk yet in reality there are many people playing that mode.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 07:22 AM
Since I changed over to klink-side, I've been queueing for KvK periodically just to see how it would go.

Been yet to get a single match to launch. There are no FvK klinks in T5 because there are no T5 klinks period. They all get to the 'pinnacle', laugh themselves silly at how dumb it is, then leave.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Just a question for my personal information. I know what you all are saying, but disable something that actually does work, even though there are no people doing it...It sounds counter productive, especially if they could be using those resources to add content ot fix bugs...
Just my thoughts....
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
Just to clarify, there is no KvK fighting going on in T5.
I don't understand why they keep thinking we are queueing for KvK.

It's been discussed plenty of times. The long queues for Feds at RA is due to having a small amount of active BGs on. Which is a direct result of the lack of meaning or purpose to PvP. A shallow PvP system is to blame for your long queues, not the existence of KvK.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgrissom View Post
I feel the KVK pvp should be disabled at the admiral level at this point in the game do to population imbalance and a lack of Fed pvp. If this happens then maybe klingons will que for Fed vs Klingon pvp instead of hiding and fighting against each other.

Or you could just enable Fed vs Fed pvp and we would have something to do and the klingons could waste each other all they want.

Thx
Angry and spiteful much?

When I hear you talk about adding pve for kdf , you have permission to ask to take something away. Until then, remain quiet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Since I went KDF I saw 1 (yes, one) KvK Ground PvP match. T2