Lt. Commander
# 21
06-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
The Bajoran Militia was probably disbanded when Bajor joined the Federation.
And the Mirror Universe uniforms in the game probably stopped being issued when Mirror Spock made the Terran Empire crumble over 150 years earlier than the game is set. Not to mention that the TOS uniforms obviously stopped being in service shortly after the conclusion of the original NCC-1701 5 year mission. The WOK uniforms were seen as still being in service when Picard was in the academy and probably fell out of use shortly after he graduated. So it's kind of a moot point really.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Thanks, but don't try to break you brain trying. Besides, there's something to be said about "initiative."
I just took a look and there is nothing I can use that will allow me to create a Rigelian. None of the options work right for a Rigelian. Sorry. If you have other ideas let me know, I'm always willing to try creating other races.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I just took a look and there is nothing I can use that will allow me to create a Rigelian. None of the options work right for a Rigelian. Sorry. If you have other ideas let me know, I'm always willing to try creating other races.
Well, I was going to try a Xindi-Reptilian at some point. But thanks for at least looking.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Well, I was going to try a Xindi-Reptilian at some point. But thanks for at least looking.
I actually tried that a while ago, I didn't like how it was coming out. If you try it and get something that looks good let me know. Maybe I'll try again too.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
After a bit of playing around I figured out how you can create the closest representation of a changeling.

Changeling (Odo) Tutorial - to see a screenshot, and download pre-made changelings that you can load into your game.

Star off by creating a new Alien character and use the following settings:

Category: Humanoid
Head type: Humanoid 1
Skin Type: Skin, any color should be fine
Overall Pattern: Solid Color
Base Complexion: Saurian
Forehead Detail: None
Nose Detail: None
Tattoo, Scar, Etc. Options but None probably looks better
Eyes: Humanoid, any color
Ears: Humanoid
Earrings: Optional
Hairstyle: Receding Short
Eyebrow: None
Mouth Accessory: None
Eye Attach: Option, none probably looks better
Head Attach Organic: None

set the Brow Protrusion to about 2 and a half bars
set the Eyes Size to about 1 and a half bars

play around with the other settings until you are happy. I gave him a smaller than normal nose and mouth and also made him skinny,
Cool! Ill make I few changes though.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
Closed Thread