Survivor of Romulus
# 11
07-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Niiiiiiiice. Xindi lockbox, baby...

I am pleased.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Commander
# 12
07-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Was that a new interior on the official site?
Empire Veteran
# 13
07-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Funny part is the next lockbox is most likely something made up or either was shown in like 2-3 second clip from some episode of TNG or DS9 lol or possibly voyager something that took a pot shot at them as they laughed and warped out.

As well they are being so secretive about it not doing any interviews or blogs about it so people won't learn of this until it hits the game in an attempt to see if people will log in just to see what it is. From my observations from this last lockbox most ppl I've known for years haven't even logged in all year thus far for the most part and including myself weren't even interested in undine lockbox ships lol.

My whole purpose to just collecting some of these lockbox ships was to help support the game itself in hopes maybe one day it would help the way its setup so they could use some of these funds they have been profiting off of and fleshing out to make a stable fed side and kdf side. That isn't ever going to happen imo at this point so I just don't get involved with it on the personal level now and most likely won't even bother with their future lockboxes including this next one that will most likely just be some gimmick. Most likely the next lockbox will probally be some console that gives fed ships a battle cloak lol.
Rihannsu
# 14
07-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captz1pp View Post
Was that a new interior on the official site?
[REDACTED] Xindi, BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THIS, Romulan or it almost looks like Dominion.....
(I did NOT create this fan art) Sorry for any strange typos, I'm cursed with this spell check...
JOIN OUR CULT OR DROWN UNDER OUR UNSTOPPABLE WAKE! Children: 170 (more or less)
Jupiter Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by induperator View Post
Anyone that enjoys games where you wipe out humanity has good taste.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
07-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomperx99 View Post
[REDACTED] Xindi, BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THIS, Romulan or it almost looks like Dominion.....
We all know what is by this point...

Personally, I'm excited for the carrier lobi ship. I wonder if we'll finally get something that will give the JHDC a run for its money.

Significantly more excited about this lockbox than the last three; I will probably be opening a few of them, at the minimum.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Rihannsu
# 16
07-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
We all know what is by this point...

Personally, I'm excited for the carrier lobi ship. I wonder if we'll finally get something that will give the JHDC a run for its money.

Significantly more excited about this lockbox than the last three; I will probably be opening a few of them, at the minimum.
I hope you have a diving suit.....
(I did NOT create this fan art) Sorry for any strange typos, I'm cursed with this spell check...
JOIN OUR CULT OR DROWN UNDER OUR UNSTOPPABLE WAKE! Children: 170 (more or less)
Jupiter Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by induperator View Post
Anyone that enjoys games where you wipe out humanity has good taste.
Captain
# 17
07-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomperx99 View Post
Hex code 1b1c1f.

I seem to need to post this a lot for some reason.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 18
07-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Hex code 1b1c1f.

I seem to need to post this a lot for some reason.
Some people use another 'skin' to make these forums watchable after the last change. See eradicator's offering here.

I for one didn't see Stomper's hidden text, I would see yours.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
07-15-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm confused. "Friday, July 18th, 2014 at 12PM/Noon PDT for his Livestream of some of the latest REDACTED to hit the Holodeck server". Does that mean that 9.5 will be out for this or not?

Last edited by wilv; 07-15-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Captain
# 20
07-15-2014, 04:19 AM
Uh. Romulan picture? Is it possible Romulans get something new?
I can hope... maybe they'll just split the Xindi between the three playable factions? I would like Insectoids for Romulans (since Avians are gone...) Feds can have humanoids. Klingons Reptiles.
Don't know about the rest.

PS: I am speaking about story here. I actually care about that, you know? Unlike... everyone else these days.

Last edited by xiaoping88; 07-15-2014 at 04:24 AM.
Closed Thread