Lieutenant
# 21
07-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmoonrizin View Post
How so?

/10chars

As soon as I click on the tailor button, the game freezes and then crashes. I've tried it on three different toons on the ESD and DS9 tailors. Always crashes. Has been happening since the Tribble patch on Monday.
@GabyBee

Career Officer
# 22
07-16-2014, 01:32 AM
I just tried to alter my Marauder Boff and.... it worked!!! She's a Trill so I had to go with a choice that showed off her spots and I totally could. Even better, I got the Federation palette for the bare chest armour so I could make it purple and now my Orion captain is jealous because she wants to do that. I can't wait for this to go live.
Lieutenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalmoco View Post
[/list][/list]
Me like this update here , Less of a random chance more of the quality I want... thnxs
I am building a fleet base and did not like the current reward for r&d I could found better here since it takes my 1/5 for buying doffs at the fleet projects may you would understand base first and r &d may be third but hologram box given does not help my base at all locking up when I need over a whole toon max to get base off so it takes longer. holograms usless to rid and why it should go back to r& d and 20 slots for fleet base projects common and fill twenty doff to move forward. But smaller fleet need the opens for base building. at tier 3 cost me 160 doffs common just for base for one project and try 7 is over 10 toons
ash
Empire Veteran
# 24
07-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finsches123 View Post
Awesome, thanks for fixing mats and (hopefully) the marauding boffs!
Never forget the golden rule of the Empire... Its not fixed until its actually fixed
Career Officer
# 25
07-16-2014, 02:14 AM
Please extend the tailor fixxes to all Bridge Officers u can get ...

I can change just about anything on my Borg bridge officers ... no problem there.
I can change just about anything on my Android bridge officer ... no problem there.

We have Remans in the game as captains & bridge officers ... why cant i alter the rewarded one ?

I can understand that it would be immersion breaking if ppl could alter their Jem Hadar's facials ... but body size & uniforms should not be a problem for them.

I can understand that a bodysuit is required for my Breen, but again ... there are different suits, and the body sizing should be change-able.

I recruit the Embassy boffs to my crew, why must they walk around as civilian clones ?

Whats needed is probably just a system that would "prevent certain species changes/particulars"... but things like colors & body sizes should always be change-able.

Now ... please let me change my boffs, then i can finally fix my faceless romulan tac. (yes, i actually have a boff on a char that only has floating eyeballs where the face should be)
Career Officer
# 26
07-16-2014, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Resolved an issue which was blocking KDF captains from being able to modify Enemy faction Bridge Officer uniforms.
About ****ing time!
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
07-16-2014, 03:49 AM
"known issue: doff ui is terrible but its staying that way,no matter what you guys who pay our wages say"
The player formerly known as Chunter.
Lieutenant
# 28
07-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivedutch View Post
Please extend the tailor fixxes to all Bridge Officers u can get ...

..Whats needed is probably just a system that would "prevent certain species changes/particulars"... but things like colors & body sizes should always be change-able.

Now ... please let me change my boffs, then i can finally fix my faceless romulan tac. (yes, i actually have a boff on a char that only has floating eyeballs where the face should be)
This!

And please check here for visuals:

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...ps553d8416.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/cmcxzp6
Career Officer
# 29
07-16-2014, 06:30 AM
I always get funny looks when i take the boff for walkies with others ...
Republic Veteran
# 30
07-16-2014, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • resolved An Issue Which Was Blocking Kdf Captains From Being Able To Modify Enemy Faction Bridge Officer Uniforms.
It Works! Thank You!