Lt. Commander
# 1 Vo'Quv Build Help
02-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Well I'm getting close to Captain on the Federation side and I'm growing slightly tired of saving people, and have an urge to repress them (when PvE comes out). I love flying big ships, and you Klingons have the biggest and the best. I'm just looking for some ideas on what skills to take so I can plan ahead.

I understand it's more of a science ship, but I'm thinking Engineering captain provides the best bonuses and abilities to help out in the big slow behemoth, correct me if I'm wrong. And I gather it's ideal to simply make it a beam boat and spam fighters or BoPs. What other skills are necessary however? Are skills like Auxiliary to Structural more viable because it will have a higher aux rating or is it still a trap?

Any help at all would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melachim View Post
Well I'm getting close to Captain on the Federation side and I'm growing slightly tired of saving people, and have an urge to repress them (when PvE comes out). I love flying big ships, and you Klingons have the biggest and the best. I'm just looking for some ideas on what skills to take so I can plan ahead.

I understand it's more of a science ship, but I'm thinking Engineering captain provides the best bonuses and abilities to help out in the big slow behemoth, correct me if I'm wrong. And I gather it's ideal to simply make it a beam boat and spam fighters or BoPs. What other skills are necessary however? Are skills like Auxiliary to Structural more viable because it will have a higher aux rating or is it still a trap?

Any help at all would be appreciated.
2 options

high resistance hull tank with shield BOffing a bit (+support for team)

or Pure high resistance shield tanking