Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
So I was so happy to reach commander and get a shiny new Akira class escort. Tried to change the name from the standard 'Olympia", but didn't work. I thought nothing of it and when i beamed out of the starbase decided to try again. This time I hit the random button and saved and what do you know it changed.... to the U.S.S. Palm! Great. Now, when I try to change it, the darn thing is greyed out. I also see that my tier 2 ship's name is greyed out. So am I to understand that I am stuck as the captain of the U.S.S. Palm?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Well.. At least it's not ******* Marmalade III
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan_586
So I was so happy to reach commander and get a shiny new Akira class escort. Tried to change the name from the standard 'Olympia", but didn't work. I thought nothing of it and when i beamed out of the starbase decided to try again. This time I hit the random button and saved and what do you know it changed.... to the U.S.S. Palm! Great. Now, when I try to change it, the darn thing is greyed out. I also see that my tier 2 ship's name is greyed out. So am I to understand that I am stuck as the captain of the U.S.S. Palm?
Wow that's pretty messed up but I kinda like the USS. Palm

I dunno try leaving and rejoining the Starbase also check how many merits you have
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-14-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan_586
So I was so happy to reach commander and get a shiny new Akira class escort. Tried to change the name from the standard 'Olympia", but didn't work. I thought nothing of it and when i beamed out of the starbase decided to try again. This time I hit the random button and saved and what do you know it changed.... to the U.S.S. Palm! Great. Now, when I try to change it, the darn thing is greyed out. I also see that my tier 2 ship's name is greyed out. So am I to understand that I am stuck as the captain of the U.S.S. Palm?
Your next one will be the USS Nokia?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-14-2010, 04:27 AM
i got USS. BADGER from the random name generator i got a good laugh about it and decided 2 keep it and love itXD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
Wow that's pretty messed up but I kinda like the USS. Palm

I dunno try leaving and rejoining the Starbase also check how many merits you have
No I think I have enough merits... It will let me change the registry number. Also, I can change my first ship's name, just not the second and third. Might as well name the next one USS Crackberry...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-14-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan_586
No I think I have enough merits... It will let me change the registry number. Also, I can change my first ship's name, just not the second and third. Might as well name the next one USS Crackberry...
I have a crackberry and naming the ship that, Ooo Could be fun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-14-2010, 04:30 AM
At least it wasn't the USS Hairy Palm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan_586
So I was so happy to reach commander and get a shiny new Akira class escort. Tried to change the name from the standard 'Olympia", but didn't work. I thought nothing of it and when i beamed out of the starbase decided to try again. This time I hit the random button and saved and what do you know it changed.... to the U.S.S. Palm! Great. Now, when I try to change it, the darn thing is greyed out. I also see that my tier 2 ship's name is greyed out. So am I to understand that I am stuck as the captain of the U.S.S. Palm?
Haha, omg I saw you flying around. I just thought you were a Palm fan, as in the phone company.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATZAi View Post
Haha, omg I saw you flying around. I just thought you were a Palm fan, as in the phone company.
AAHHHHH!!! Somebody saw me... now I definitely have to change it!

Honestly, while the game has had its share of major bugs... it's these little things that are just as annoying...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.