Captain
# 11
07-16-2014, 05:38 PM
...we never had Mirror Universe skins for the ships in Foundry?!

Wow, I never knew that.
"The community is toxic because they think you're their friend. When they don't like something they won't just dislike and move on, they'll take it as an attack on our 'friendship' and respond in kind." - Nerd^3 on YouTube. Also an easy to see any fandom.
Community Wizard (Manager)
# 12
07-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Do you guys at least have cups in the break room though?
We do! Though I prefer my own personal mug here https://twitter.com/LaughingTrendy/s...950400/photo/1

Morrigan "LaughingTrendy" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @LaughingTrendy
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.

Captain
# 13
07-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy View Post
We do! Though I prefer my own personal mug here https://twitter.com/LaughingTrendy/s...950400/photo/1

Mmmmm I see bacon..
AKA "Comrademoco"
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Google+ - Arc
My Gallery: Imgur
Empire Veteran
# 14
07-16-2014, 05:47 PM
One issue that has not been addressed is if they adjusted all those pi canis sorties crafting items. Are they going to be adjusted in the patch/update to give the new stuff?
Ensign
# 15
07-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy View Post
No problem!

11 pages of patch notes need to be processed? No problem!
Xindi Lock Box blogs ready to go up? No problem!
Season 9.5 Is Live blog ready to go up? No problem!
Coffee machine is broken? Unbridled rage
LOL, thanks for the hard work LaughingTrendy. Although, I admit I'm a bit surprised to hear that season 9.5 is officially tomorrow as there wasn't any mention of the launch date from the blogs. I suspect there will be some people who log on tomorrow surprised about this. Regardless, can't wait for season 9.5, looks great! Hope you'll get that coffee machine working again soon. Cheers!
Captain
# 16
07-16-2014, 05:53 PM
Well, seems I'll have to wait until the next large release for Juel Ducane (Warp Theorist) to be fixed.

Also sucks they still refuse to add Rebel Klingons to the Foundry.
Captain
# 17
07-16-2014, 05:54 PM
This is for does still wondering about the Dilithium Price Changes.. this was post about 50 mins ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Sorry, the data entry for the new price updates wound up going in the wrong place. We've got an update for that ready for our 9.5 launch.

Fleet Advanced Gear/Weapons:
Ground: 3,750 D + 10,000 FC
Space: 10,000 D + 10,000 FC

Fleet Elite Gear/Weapons:
Ground: 5,000 D + 14,000 FC
Space: 15,000 D + 14,000 FC

Embassy BOFF prices did not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Here's what should have happened with prices. Following up madly now but I want to communicate what our intent is clearly:

• Mk 12 Space Items, except consoles, in Reputation Store systems costs 22,500 Dilithium, down from 34,000.
  • Mk 12 Ground Items in Reputation Store systems costs 7,500 Dilithium, down from 11,837.
  • Reputation Space Set Items cost 32,500 Dilithium (No change)
  • Reputation Ground Set items cost 9,000 Dilithium (No change)

Fleet:
  • Fleet Advanced Gear costs 10,000 Dilithium, down from 22,500 Dilitihum for Space items.
  • Fleet Advanced Gear costs 3,750 Dilithium for Ground items (No change for some, down from 10,000 for weapons)
  • Fleet Elite Gear costs 15,000 Dilithium for Space Items, down from 30,000.
  • Fleet Elite Gear costs 5,000 Dilithium for Ground Items, (No change for some, down from 15,000 for wepaons)

Consoles:
  • Consoles will cost 2300 Dilithium, down from 6,100 Dilithium for Mk 10 Space Items.
  • Consoles will cost 5000 Dilithium, down from 6,800 Dilithium for Mk 11 Space Items.
  • Consoles will cost 7,300 Dilithium for Mk 12 Space Items.
  • These Console prices will be for all Reputation and Fleet stores.
AKA "Comrademoco"
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Google+ - Arc
My Gallery: Imgur
Empire Veteran
# 18
07-16-2014, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Well, seems I'll have to wait until the next large release for Juel Ducane (Warp Theorist) to be fixed.

True that when I have wanted make to stories especially for KDF most of our enemies besides feds are ones that you have to add a costume to them just to try to make them look like rebel gorn,orions, etc.

I feel though due to the neglect of the KDF they didn't probally bother to update pi canis sorties to giving the new crafting stuff. Although it will be kind of funny if its the one place that drops old ones. Another reason is the newer devs that came here after f2p probally do not even know about the pi canis sorties being pretty much half of our kdf only content lol which is just as old as exploration areas. I assume though once they realize this that its a way to farm atleast the old stuff that it'll get locked out too.
Captain
# 19
07-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Would be nifty to be able to set Enemy, Friendly, and even different groups of Enemy...

It's funny finding out that certain Enemies will work together killing other Enemies - cause they're Flagged friendly to each other.
Willard the Rat, Klingon, Sci (60), U.S.S. Tong Vey, Geneva Command Battlecruiser (FT6), Inner Circle
Meena, Ferasan, Tac (60), I.K.S. vagh SuD bas, B'rel Retrofit Bird-of-Prey (T5U), Ho'ragh
[WIP] No-Fleet, T5U B'rel Retrofit Build

Career Officer
# 20
07-16-2014, 06:03 PM
So is that list of patch notes complete, or were a couple things forgotten?

Cause I'm seeing a few things that made it to tribble with that stuff that aren't mentioned.

The miner short sleeve shirt, the titles for people who did old crafting, horta minerology, will update post with any more I find.

more:

I would also like to know if those KDF dailies for dil where you fight X enemy faction in one of the half dozen exploration clusters in Omega Leonis have been removed or just changed, I liked those.

Does the seductive change affect my Fed Diplo Sci Orion Female- she has seductive but not seduce currently?

Are fleet holding personnel getting their uniforms updated to the new Oddy standard?

That's everything I could find back through the end of May. I might've missed something or not gone far back enough, but someone more dedicated can do that.

Last edited by killdozer9211; 07-16-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Closed Thread