Career Officer
# 21
07-16-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry but the new crafting system should NOT HAVE gone live. It simply was not ready! Exploration Clusters were still heavily buggy with many missions missing, accolades uncompleteable and, the UI is a complete disaster!

Once again I am disappointed in this company in rushing out new systems that didn't take into account any feedback.

EDIT: But I will say thank you for finally adding the Koro't'inga and the Vor'Kang to the foundry.

Last edited by azurianstar; 07-16-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 22
07-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Once again I am disappointed in this company in rushing out new systems that didn't take into account any feedback.
"Updates must be applied without apology. It's the Cryptic way..."
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Commander
# 23
07-16-2014, 07:10 PM
Important question: will the doff missions we currently have active complete as usual, or will they be reset?

If I have doff missions that are 'completing', will they be available to finish, or will they disappear?

Thanks!
Please reconsider ARC. Please make it optional, at the least. PLEASE.
It seems the vast majority of your most active players (forum regulars) hate the idea... and while that's a small subset of the playerbase, I think it's an important constituency.
THE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT THIS.
Career Officer
# 24
07-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
"Updates must be applied without apology. It's the Cryptic way..."
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadiman View Post
Important question: will the doff missions we currently have active complete as usual, or will they be reset?

If I have doff missions that are 'completing', will they be available to finish, or will they disappear?

Thanks!
DOFF missions should complete as usual.
Captain
# 25
07-16-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm glad to see these changes and updates coming. Finally I can venture out in my EV suit on my Romulan again. And no longer loosing my head.

Look forward to try the new crafting.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
07-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Tomorrow promises to be interesting, to say the least.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Captain
# 27
07-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Well the bad always comes when we'd rather not.

I'm angry about all the hits to doffing (some finally recognised recently by 'Hawk, at least). I'm still angry about those blogs you say are ready, Trendy, not having been released prior in this week. (EDIT: I may also be angry on what the blogs are about and what they're missing, but that I'll only find out when finally they're published.)

Now the positives: there are some welcome fixes (Marauding Boffs, for one) and nice new uniforms. That of course is nowhere near the pain coming from nerfing doffing (A - it's new UI; B - removal of clusters).

And, the obvious and somewhat needless to say: This is nowhere near ready to be released, not tomorrow, not even next week. Probably not even in July at all.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 28
07-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Hrmmm, no information in the patch notes about the conversion of current Data Samples and Particle Traces. Does this mean that the Particle Traces are still a random Material, and thus you can end up with Common or Uncommon instead of Rare?

Should we hold off on converting our Particle Traces should this change or is this not going to change and we should just go ahead and convert them? Or did I totally miss a dev comment somewhere stating this had already changed?
Captain
# 29
07-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Another thing that might have been nifty to mention in the Release Notes since it has come up in 9001 threads would have been what happens for the folks that already maxed crafting in the current system...cause we're likely to see 9001 more of those threads.
Captain
# 30
07-16-2014, 07:36 PM
good lord. where the blogs at???????????
Closed Thread