Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I want to know why we hear the Fed computer voice when we are in combat?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Mage

atleast Im not tapping my shirt when I beam up to me ship, but just what am I tapping, theres nothing on my wirst that I can see. again shouldnt I be useing a comunacator? again like the one from ST3
In the TNG are, the Klingon military uses a communicator attached to the left biceps.
An example can be seen in TNG "In the Mind's Eye" near the end of that episode.

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/Wrestlin...onTri-fold.JPG

An adequate animation where our char slaps his left biceps with his right palm should not be that difficult, neither should be such a badge.
Especially considering that the Feds have their typical arrowhead symbol on their uniform as well.
Why do the Feds get all the good details I wonder.
The use of wrist comunicators is more typical for the Cardassian military.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Vaguely related: Why do I see some Klingons (players) running around with 'robe'-like uniform pieces? I've never seen that as an option for my character. Some kind of reward?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Vaguely related: Why do I see some Klingons (players) running around with 'robe'-like uniform pieces? I've never seen that as an option for my character. Some kind of reward?
You mean this?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...5-20-30-48.jpg

It's a clothing option given to you after character creation called a sash. Everytime you gain a new rank you get more variants of it to choose from.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Are you talking about the cassocks like Kruge wore? I wish we could get those.

also:

1. mek'leth
2. daqtagh (like the one when you emote kai
3. red transporter beam, fluxing horizontally, rather than vertically
4. more boot choices
5. fingerless gloves like in the series
6. painstick as stun melee device
7. Klingon-voiced computer
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cid
7. Klingon-voiced computer
As iconic as Majel-the-Computer's voice is, I would really rather they have done the notifications as bridge chatter rather than computer messages anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Have they fixed female shoulder and armour uniform clipping? Also my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Mage
Ok Im not the most loyal fanboy of the Klingon Empire that there ever was, but I do feel I have to point out some complains about the Empire side thats Bothing me.

First of all, and this is highly anoying to me, WHY when I scan anything on the ground, Am I holding a Federation tricorder??!! should I not be holding something that looks like the comunacator from ST3.

Second of all WHY do all of the loading screens have me looking at the federation arrowhead badge, shouldent I be saluteing the klingon Badge? you know the big red one thats on all the flags and ships.

atleast Im not tapping my shirt when I beam up to me ship, but just what am I tapping, theres nothing on my wirst that I can see. again shouldnt I be useing a comunacator? again like the one from ST3

finally someing about the ships that bugging me, Why can federation players custimize their ships, but all we can change is the color. and wheres the Turrent fire comming from, I dont see a turrent??
I agree with everything but...WTF IS A TURRENT?? It's Turret, boy, T_U_R_R_E_T!!!! No "N"!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turrent

turrent

A common misspelling of the word "turret," usually made by people with a fourth-grade education.

ok.../rant off
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
I agree with everything but...WTF IS A TURRENT?? It's Turret, boy, T_U_R_R_E_T!!!! No "N"!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turrent

turrent

A common misspelling of the word "turret," usually made by people with a fourth-grade education.

ok.../rant off
A figure that only applies if the individual in question is one of the millions who have English as their primiary/native language and not one of the billions who do not.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorn29 View Post
I want to know why we hear the Fed computer voice when we are in combat?
Well, yeah. That is something that really takes away the "klingon" feeling. My brother and I wondered about that too.
I am pretty sure, that I never saw or heard such thing in the series or movies on klingon ships.