Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
A figure that only applies if the individual in question is one of the millions who have English as their primiary/native language and not one of the billions who do not.
Of course. If you don't speak English as your primary language, you get some slack....but not a lot of it.

It's just a pet peeve.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
Of course. If you don't speak English as your primary language, you get some slack....but not a lot of it.

It's just a pet peeve.
hmmm I would love to see you write my motherlanguage! Ever thought about?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Don't even get me started on the lack of female options for the Klingon faction. It looks like they worked on Female models for 2 days before abandoning them.

I remember during Beta, one the Dev's in the IRC chat said we were supposed to be getting a art heavy patch around the time open beta was going to start, with lots more Klingon faction uniform options and hairstyles. Now here we are almost a month after release and we still never got that art heavy patch. Makes me wonder if they decided to withhold that patch so they can put all those options on the Nickel & Dime store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl
I remember during Beta, one the Dev's in the IRC chat said we were supposed to be getting a art heavy patch around the time open beta was going to start, with lots more Klingon faction uniform options and hairstyles. Now here we are almost a month after release and we still never got that art heavy patch. Makes me wonder if they decided to withhold that patch so they can put all those options on the Nickel & Dime store.
"Nickel & Dime store" - I like it! I'm going to have to use that from now on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Getting all the missing, iconic costume options would be a great start for me.

The rounded, leather bracers that every klingon has worn since TMP.. Why do only female klingons get them? These are a standard piece of the uniform and have been for ages!

As mentioned, the sash clipping, makes them pretty much unuseable.

Where are the captains vestments things that we always see klingon captains wearing? Kruge wore them in ST: III and petty much every klingon captain in TNG wore them as well. (such as the captain of the Pagh)

Where is the leather, pointed shoulder uniform variant that was heavily featured in ST VI: The Undiscovered Country?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
Getting all the missing, iconic costume options would be a great start for me.

The rounded, leather bracers that every klingon has worn since TMP.. Why do only female klingons get them? These are a standard piece of the uniform and have been for ages!

As mentioned, the sash clipping, makes them pretty much unuseable.

Where are the captains vestments things that we always see klingon captains wearing? Kruge wore them in ST: III and petty much every klingon captain in TNG wore them as well. (such as the captain of the Pagh)

Where is the leather, pointed shoulder uniform variant that was heavily featured in ST VI: The Undiscovered Country?
Also, I believe alot of the Klingons in TNG wore a shoulder and chest gear that was bulkier and more metal and had shoulders that went across the chest. Currently, Klingon customization sucks really bad...and it has alot to do with hair clipping issues and uniform clipping too. also, we need more hair styles aside from dreadlocks and the top knot...Gowron and Matrok didnt have dreads....why cant we?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Give culture variant clothing to klingons, I want orion outfits , srsly klings have weak customisation, I mean it's not great fed side but still. Maybe the clipping on half the stuff could be fixed a little bit?

Also my sig.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-15-2010, 09:32 PM
reason we dont get much in the way of modular looks is because we are ripped directly from the Klingon base npcs. seriously, how else do you explain our only other 'pants' option as being "UNASIGHNED_NPC_ ect?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorn29 View Post
I want to know why we hear the Fed computer voice when we are in combat?
Oh yeah that ****es me off sooo much! Do Klingon warships even have the luxury of a computer voice? Personally I've always seen it as more fitting if you'd have a Klingon BO shout it.

"Captain! The enemies shields are down!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-16-2010, 01:02 AM
I can understand why the Klingons are so aggressive being cooped up in tiny quarters with an aggressively defensive neighbor. I would be throwing rocks over the fence too. Klingons get 3 sectors. Federation gets mega quadzillion sectors.

Im beginning to feel this is a federation war of aggression against the klingon empire.

Feds should see it over in Leonis. Its like BoPs on top of BoPs like we were living in a Tokyo high rise hotel.

And klingons dont smell like lavender.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.