Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Cryptic points
02-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi

I just wanted to know when can we get crytic points and when are we getting the option to buy more character slots and rest are skills ect


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-16-2010, 03:55 PM
I would like to know this too. I see some stuff on the C-Store but don't know how to get Cryptic Points.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Click on the account button at the top of the main page and in there it gives you the option to buy Cryptic Points or at least it did.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
It doesn't say what type of payment methods are accepted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I'd assume it was the same as the subscriptions but I hae not actually bought any so I wouldn't know.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
It doesn't say what type of payment methods are accepted.
Keep clicking through the options as if you are going to purchase the points and you will see the payment options.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
Keep clicking through the options as if you are going to purchase the points and you will see the payment options.
K thanks for the info but if i buy a klingon will it open up a new slot for him as i all ready have none left
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenka View Post
K thanks for the info but if i buy a klingon will it open up a new slot for him as i all ready have none left
No, that just opens up the option for you to select a Fed Klingon during character creation.

Cryptic should be offering additional-character slots at some point in the future but I donít have an eta.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
No, that just opens up the option for you to select a Fed Klingon during character creation.

Cryptic should be offering additional-character slots at some point in the future but I donít have an eta.
OK cheers for the info
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
OK cheers for the info
this is a might be a pretty obvious question but, why cant i play klingon. i just cant create a klingon character. Grrrr
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 AM.