Lt. Commander
# 51
02-14-2010, 06:36 AM
I live in Romania...and i never experienced a lag. But i hope for a EU server, because when i play, the americans are asleep.
Another problem is the payment...today the parity is 1.36 for EUR/USD . The payment should be changed on the paruty. The monthly fee is not ex*****ve..after all 15 eur a month its a small amount even in Romania, my income is 7 euro an hour..so its not a big deal.
Make 2 servers, US and EU..and eveything will be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodzero View Post
Cryptic won't give a XXXX to non Us citizen.

220-260 ms latency from Europe ,thank you very much.(I guess there is money to be made there,UE servers must be expensive).And why crash only a region while you can crash the world.

Downtime when it's conveniant for Us time; thank you very much.I'll start living on the Pst clock.

English Spoken in game,sooo, no Spanish ,french ,german.(not to mention Asia),no localized servers at all.
You just need to make it as best as you can.You need something,too bad.

Well,i need a UE server.

Another clueless player....

Its not Cryptic, its the internet service in Europe that connects to the American servers. Its a completly different company that Cryptic has no control over.

You guys are in serious need of education, I cant belive the STUPID things you say, its just mind boggling!
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-14-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodzero View Post
Cryptic won't give a XXXX to non Us citizen.

English Spoken in game,sooo, no Spanish ,french ,german.(not to mention Asia),no localized servers at all.
You just need to make it as best as you can.You need something,too bad.

Well,i need a UE server.
Hey! There are lots of people right here in the US that have trouble with English.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-14-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JansanRuno
Hey! There are lots of people right here in the US that have trouble with English.
......Como?
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JansanRuno
Yes, that is true. English is not our native language.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-14-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalwulff View Post
Another clueless player....

Its not Cryptic, its the internet service in Europe that connects to the American servers. Its a completly different company that Cryptic has no control over.

You guys are in serious need of education, I cant belive the STUPID things you say, its just mind boggling!
Enlighten us,what do you mean,there are cryptic servers in europe?
Should Eu be closer to Us ;D?
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakes-Fist-At-Sky
If you stopped playing then please stop posting. Insulting anyone who likes the games just because you don't doesn't make you cool...it makes you a hypocrite.

I will voice my opinion for as long as im able.
If you dont like it i suggest you ignore it or simply dont read it.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-14-2010, 07:20 AM
Best selling game in England.... and they constantly have downtime, during prime time for England..(crazy)
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alreya
EVE has one worldwide server based in London -- no language specific servers, and no *****ing and moaning from Americans about pings and so on.

Oh, and EVE also does its DT from 11-12 GMT. Go figure, huh? I guess Iceland-based CCP also has it in for European players.
Eve has a downtime schedule, today I have come to log on and all my gaming time has been wasted watching a screen that say retrieveing charatcert list, or all logins aborted...

been able to play for about an hour all weekend..... pathetic service...
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Well,a server crash is one annoying thing.