Lt. Commander
# 1 Sooo.....
02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Right, so I have yet to even log in yet (separate thread for that in the PC support forums), but I feel I may as well introduce myself, considering I've already paid to be around for three months at least. I'm a college student, so my play times are pretty weird, I've been playing SWG more or less since a year after its launch, as well as playing WoW for a few years by mooching off my dad's account lol. I'm an avid roleplayer, and while to be honest I know literally nothing about Trek lore beyond the most recent movie (braces for the lynch squad), I'm looking forward to learning and would like to get in touch with any RP fleets/players out there.

Anything else, you just need to ask ^_^

*throws out bottles of Romulan Ale to appease the lynch mob*
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
My question to you fine sir...are you playing SWG currently if so, can i mock you? Also just on a side note, what server...Shadowfire here...but i dont play SOE material no more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Heh, yes, I'm actually alt+tabbing as we...er...chat lol. And I play on Starsider, no you can't mock me because the moment TOR comes out I'm getting the hell out of SOE's trashbin.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaine19
Heh, yes, I'm actually alt+tabbing as we...er...chat lol. And I play on Starsider, no you can't mock me because the moment TOR comes out I'm getting the hell out of SOE's trashbin.
you must stop now! Listen to me.....they have corrupted you. You must turn back to the light! Please my child you can still be saved!! Your not doomed yet, just log off and eveything will be ok.

Starsider huh...hmmm I know a few on there that went there..do you know.. Aceho? Yes when TOR comes out Ill be playing that. I have life sub here so no payments other then buying from the store for goodies. Ive already sent in my "application" for the beta for tor, hopefully ill get in
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I've applied to beta TOR as well, and considering I can't even log in to STO, SWG is my only MMO outlet at the moment lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Were you on Starsider since launch? So was I! I used the same name as my forum name. I thought SWG was horribly broken, but there was so much fun to be had in those first couple of years. JTL would have been more enjoyable had all those folks not gone to WoW at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2010, 01:25 AM
No, I was actually on a totally different account about a year after launch, I was mostly on-and-off with my subs because I was in junior high and thus had no reliable source of income outside of my parents. However, I renewed my sub earlier last year, started on Starsider and love it. Really looking forward to TOR, if you're ever in-game, get a hold of me either on Feynrir or Darin' ^_^