Career Officer
# 11
07-17-2014, 11:58 AM
The damned conversion for the new crafting materials shafted our active science fleet project. It was full three hours ago, now it's only about 1/3 of the way to full!!!!

Also, none of my crafting materials in my character's banks have been converted so what am I supposed to do with those now?
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Captain
# 12
07-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
The damned conversion for the new crafting materials shafted our active science fleet project. It was full three hours ago, now it's only about 1/3 of the way to full!!!!

Also, none of my crafting materials in my character's banks have been converted so what am I supposed to do with those now?
You have to left click on samples and select "use." I too had to ask somebody.
Commander
# 13
07-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Well this stinks, all my purple prisoners got switched out with my common ones on doff assignments and are now gone. Edit: they appear to have been used in the assignment but are still in my brig.

Check out my two part fed foundry mission series "Requiem for a Dream". Both parts qualify for dilithium rewards.

Last edited by locutusofcactus; 07-17-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Captain
# 14
07-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willomally View Post
Can't convert my data samples to the new crafting material all that happens when i double click them is a window saying you cannot equip that item pops up.
change maps = fix

I was wondering if we have to exchange the old aegis sets, or if they will update automatically later? where to trade them if need be?

my join date was 02/03/2010 Kintisho 5,667,083(19,081)-ISA-
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRATXezr_Tg
Career Officer
# 15
07-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
You have to left click on samples and select "use." I too had to ask somebody.
Thanks for that. Still really annoyed at how it's handled the conversion rates though, especially for active fleet projects that just plain sucks.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Career Officer
# 16
07-17-2014, 12:32 PM
A new BO species - color me excited. Especially because he's customisable and shares his uniform. That's a great feature. Maybe earlier special BOs might become customisable in the future as well.

Always in favor of new mirror ships.

Now I'm off to put some of my chars into their new official standard uniform.
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Career Officer
# 17
07-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
First impression of crafting: The game is telling me I need special items. It is not telling me how to obtain those items. Would an info box be too much to ask for, like, "You can obtain X through..."
. . . Buying it in the C-store
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92535997000&dateline=  1417572837
Ensign
# 18
07-17-2014, 12:36 PM
Is anybody else having issues getting into their Arc account? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I can't get into the game at all since 9.5 dropped.
Lieutenant
# 19 AEGIS Set
07-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Is there anywhere i can trade in my old AEGIS set for the new MkXII set?
Career Officer
# 20
07-17-2014, 12:46 PM
One of the main things I find myself doing within STO is Doffing; flying around the galaxy collecting rewards, contraband and other duty officers.

This new Doff System/GUI is far from user friendly. Quite frankly, it's a mess and it doesn't allow me to do one of the main things that I have been doing for some time now. I would like to see the old system back; there was nothing wrong with it.

I cannot use this new system, and if I can't use something that is a key element of my play, well... I'm not likely to be playing all that much, am I? I'd like to say I'll wait till the next patch, but it's highly unlikely that'll revert the doff system back to pre 9.5

Something needs to be done though; I'm sorry to the guys that spent a lot of their time on this, but what on earth were you thinking?