Lt. Commander
every evening server goes down.at weekends durring the days server goes down. ok i agree every new MMO will have problems,but it has been 2 weeks since head start and during the playable times of european players server is down or we have "server not responding" long loading times. i was always positive about this game since release but this weekend is totally diseaster. i am not even sure employees of cryptic responsible for this maintenance know what2s going on with game. Server goes down admin posts about the situation and writes there is NO patch so sure.but then i download a 160 mb patch. We don't have space action bar 1 since 2 days, tickets never get answer in-game. Come on guys we loved this game....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersunset View Post
every evening server goes down.at weekends durring the days server goes down. ok i agree every new MMO will have problems,but it has been 2 weeks since head start and during the playable times of european players server is down or we have "server not responding" long loading times. i was always positive about this game since release but this weekend is totally diseaster. i am not even sure employees of cryptic responsible for this maintenance know what2s going on with game. Server goes down admin posts about the situation and writes there is NO patch so sure.but then i download a 160 mb patch. We don't have space action bar 1 since 2 days, tickets never get answer in-game. Come on guys we loved this game....
Don't lie. It may go down around 12-2pm for Europeans, but it rarely goes down for schedules maintenance during Prime Time (5pm-11pm) for Europeans.

Not unless some how Europe is now hovering over Japan or Australia.

I'm getting tired of hearing Europeans whine about scheduled maintenance... especially when EVERY scheduled maintenance is during MY (Japan) actual prime time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersunset View Post

Are you aware this is a US based game, with US develoeprs, US backing and a US franchise.
Are you aware that the servers come down when the least amount of players are on the servers?

Whatever they do, they will be upsetting someone.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Happens to of course fall in Aussie prime time... gotten used to it over the years... every MMO hits our prime time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 05:41 AM
I think we should give a time til that 30 days free time ended then planty ppl will leave i gues other way Eu need separate server.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by izgule View Post
Happens to of course fall in Aussie prime time... gotten used to it over the years... every MMO hits our prime time.
Its amusing isn't it. Living on this side of the world (Aussie and Japan) and listening to the Europeans cry about how they can't play around noon... and how the server maintenance needs to be changed because it favors Americans.

Yet the people really being punished, especially during week days, is us. lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
Yeah being aussie sucks especially when they bring the server down every freakin day, even weekends ffs.
Lt. Commander
# 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Are you aware this is a US based game, with US develoeprs, US backing and a US franchise.
Are you aware that the servers come down when the least amount of players are on the servers?

Right ok I had to respond to these first 2 reply posts on this thread, firstly he is not lying I am a UK player and the server is ALWAYS playing up for myself and many others on many other connection types.

Secondly YES this is a US game with US developers US backing and US franchise that makes BILLIONS of pounds in EUROPE and sells there goods to EUROPE and is supported by EUROPE.

If this were an exuse at all then they wouldnt issue the game to Europe ********!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Heh then dont bring it on whole world if you cant handle it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Its amusing isn't it. Living on this side of the world (Aussie and Japan) and listening to the Europeans cry about how they can't play around noon... and how the server maintenance needs to be changed because it favors Americans.

Yet the people really being punished, especially during week days, is us. lol
And he was NOT complaining about server maintenence the post explicitly mentions the FACT the server keeps having unscheduled downtime and crashing and being generally crap!!!