Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Are you aware this is a US based game, with US develoeprs, US backing and a US franchise.
Are you aware that the servers come down when the least amount of players are on the servers?

Whatever they do, they will be upsetting someone.
hangon are you telling us europeans not to complain at weekends when the server goes down for maintenance? i wonder, would you USA players be on the website moaning if it was done during YOUR weekend time.

can his comments be classed as racist ?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Don't lie. It may go down around 12-2pm for Europeans, but it rarely goes down for schedules maintenance during Prime Time (5pm-11pm) for Europeans.

Not unless some how Europe is now hovering over Japan or Australia.

I'm getting tired of hearing Europeans whine about scheduled maintenance... especially when EVERY scheduled maintenance is during MY (Japan) actual prime time.
first of all i have no reason to lie. maybe you are don't know what happens at evenings here because you must be sleeping during that time.
second correct me if i am wrong but this US superstar game and company seling this game at european stores and accepting monthly fee from european banks right?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2010, 05:48 AM
This is lousy, like most people I work through the week so the only time I can play this game is on a weekend and that's when they decide to talk the game off line. Been trying to play about 4 hours now, server is down again, when I do get in it's server not responding then kicked out.

I can put up with the bugs and content being added but the game not being available on Sunday is very poor. When a service is catering and selling in Europe it should have a European server or some consideration to the market.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Are you aware this is a US based game, with US develoeprs, US backing and a US franchise.
Are you aware that the servers come down when the least amount of players are on the servers?

Whatever they do, they will be upsetting someone.
hehe lol bloody yanks always think there more important than the rest of the world arogant fool, hell i bet you couldnt even find europe if we gave you a map.
Lt. Commander
# 15
If the "prime time" ends at 11pm why can't they put the maintenance there then. That way it doesn't affect Europe and the Eastern countries have less of there prime time cut down I don't know what sort of time zone you are roughly but in the UK we are at +8 compared to America so at 11pm we would go at 7am.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Im also an Australian gamer. Come back and complain when maintenance is happening at 7-10pm on a weekday or sunday night. THEN you can complain!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessian_Kaaneo
hangon are you telling us europeans not to complain at weekends when the server goes down for maintenance? i wonder, would you USA players be on the website moaning if it was done during YOUR weekend time.

can his comments be classed as racist ?
Can yours? I live in Japan and the server maintenance always falls around 7/8pm... My ACTUAL prime time.

Europeans want it changed but what about me? I pay for the game too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
hehe lol bloody yanks always think there more important than the rest of the world arogant fool, hell i bet you couldnt even find europe if we gave you a map.

Yeah, go ask Asceron why they didn't release the sacred 2 expansion anywhere else but Europe. And the Americans are acting high and mighty? The Europeans are complaining about 2pm server down times without even thinking that that 2pm downtime might fall in someone elses ACTUAL prime time, aka the Japan/Aussie fans.

Europeans just keep losing more and more face for me when I read these forums.

Also, I can find Europe and point out most countries with out hesitance. I bet if I gave the majority of Europeans a Map, they couldn't even tell me where Nagoya is or Nagano, or even Kyushu.
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
ROFL .............
Lt. Commander
# 19
the server had crashed 3 frigging times this weekend every time they patch it they f it up
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2010, 05:52 AM
Hey, all you whiners are waking us Americans up early. We gots to get our rest, so that in the morning we can play server maintenance-free all day. Do you people have manners?