Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
# 11
07-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Well, I'm designating you as the spokesman for this. Since the Devs will listen to you.

All I will say is that I really just hope it's another foundry glitch that will take a month to get resolved. And given the Trek Convention is around the corner...........



EDIT: Tested, best to my knowledge it is not a graphics card issue.

Last edited by azurianstar; 07-19-2014 at 04:25 AM.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 99
# 12
07-19-2014, 05:58 PM
i have the same problem, but i found out it's only happening at missions which already existed before season 9.5. i have started a new foundry project and there were no lags.

but i've seen another problem, many objects don't show up on editor map anymore.


A foundry by commandermic

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1040761
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,054
# 13
07-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandermic View Post
i have the same problem, but i found out it's only happening at missions which already existed before season 9.5. i have started a new foundry project and there were no lags.

but i've seen another problem, many objects don't show up on editor map anymore.
We've figured out the issue is related to costumes. You won't have a problem on your new map until you have lots of costumes.

Can you give me the name of several items now missing their icons?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
# 14
07-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
We've figured out the issue is related to costumes. You won't have a problem on your new map until you have lots of costumes.

Can you give me the name of several items now missing their icons?
Costumes glitch huh. This somehow seems familiar. Didn't we have a similar glitch with the Foundry back with Season 6?

And I wouldn't look too much with the icons, its likely not appearing due to the lag. I noticed similar with the left side interface, here it duplicates or freezes due to the lag. Hopefully we have a fix for it soon, I'm itching for working in the Foundry.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,030
# 15
07-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Lag is terrible today. Having trouble posting simple fixes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,054
# 16
07-20-2014, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Costumes glitch huh. This somehow seems familiar. Didn't we have a similar glitch with the Foundry back with Season 6?

And I wouldn't look too much with the icons, its likely not appearing due to the lag. I noticed similar with the left side interface, here it duplicates or freezes due to the lag. Hopefully we have a fix for it soon, I'm itching for working in the Foundry.
Yes, it seems identical to that season 6 bug. You can find more info about the similarities in the thread in the bug report forum.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,030
# 17
07-20-2014, 10:29 AM
The lag is so bad I cannot even load it at all. I had to force the entire game to shut down.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 43
# 18
07-20-2014, 01:24 PM
The lag is especially bad in the maps tab. The dialog and costumes tabs are laggy and glitchy, but they're at least usable, provided you have the patience of Job. When I tried to do something as simple as move a group of mobs in an existing mission, the Foundry froze up so bad the GameClient stopped responding and had to be force-quit.
Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
Member, Shadowbroker
Not linear
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,054
# 19
07-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey everybody, please post your mission names and IDs in the thread in the bug forum. It will give Frost cases to test on Monday.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,030
# 20
07-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Perfection, Part 1
ST-HD655WMRJ


Perfection, Part 2
ST-HTZQEB432

Scars of the Pride, Part 1.
ST-HTEBGPOR4

Scars of the Pride Pt 2:The Claw
ST-HNCGXB3N5

Scars of the Pride, Part 3:Toxin
ST-HHJLOE5AJ

Scars of the Pride, Part 4
ST-HPRP643YZ
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:47 AM.