Lieutenant
As I am browsing through the 'Review Content' tab in the foundry missions list, I noticed that the newest missions don't appear in 'New', that the top rated missions don't appear in 'top rated' and I have no idea what missions should appear under 'Hot', it seems to be the same than the other filters. Are those working correctly? Is the list refreshed once per week or more?

I have searched my missions by keyword and noticed that some other missions had 4 ratings and didn't appear in the list (except when searching with keywords). I've rated one but I guess there are much more than that.

May I suggest that the 'Top Rated' list should be fixed and another tab is added for the missions that have the most ratings, that way they can be reviewed and taken out of the review content? Maybe that should be what 'Hot is for, but it does not work. As it is now it seems impossible to me to have my mission appear anytime soon in the review content lists.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-18-2014, 08:05 AM
Well the Review Content tab is specifically for missions that have less than 5 reviews. Once a mission gains that 5th review, it's moved to the general pool of missions. Perhaps this is throwing off your view.

I also believe "Hot" is for missions that have received a large number of plays recently.

@greendragoon
Lieutenant
# 3
07-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Yes that's what it is for but it does not work because it is bugged. The new missions don't show, the top rated missions don't show and the missions on the verge of being promoted because they have 4 reviews don't show.

I'm not sure how it works on Starfleet side but if you check the KDF side you will see missions with zero reviews in the top rated.

This discourages the reviewers and the authors who don't have 5 friends willing to review for them. I see complaints that there are not enough KDF missions, now I understand why...I've published my first mission 4 days ago and it's not visible in the Review Content without a search for the correct words, so if begging friends to review your mission is the way to go then is the review content tab still necessary?

Besides this is the bug forums and this part is bugged so I don't understand the reason of your post.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Under investigation. Thanks for the report.
Captain
# 5
08-12-2014, 06:19 AM
eep! it is not showing new stuff :(

uh, Q did it? lol :D

"Starfleet Captains don't easily succumb... to fear." Kathryn Janeway.
Rihannsu
# 6
08-12-2014, 06:40 AM
missions with less than 5 reviews have their own section of the search interface. It's the bottom tab on the left.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 7
08-12-2014, 06:52 AM
nm i just saw it, remember to select through the filters also people, it is at the top of the list for Browse All and Review Content, you just select type and pick from there, found what i was looking for, (been awhile since i played with Foundry) lol

Update: everything still like OP, manual searches still needed for new content.

"Starfleet Captains don't easily succumb... to fear." Kathryn Janeway.

Last edited by betayuya; 08-13-2014 at 08:05 AM.