Starfleet Veteran
Awesome it will be, I say.

How do I know? I conclude it from the fact that apparently, most of the dev staff is working on it. Comparatively few resources went into 9.5 (not to be little those efforts, but it is just visible that the devs were trying to be economical here).

That and knowing what the team pulled off in past seasons, and with the LoR expansion, makes me very optimistic.

What will it be? I don't know. But some kind of exploration seems like a safe bet, doesn't it. More Delta quadrant sector maps? Probably.

Of course, there will also be another lockbox. Delta-quadrant-themed. Borg? Krenim? Who knows.

Anway, I'm looking foward to it! And you?
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-18-2014, 05:31 AM
One can only hope. Hopefully something a bit different from what we have now, like a robust and interesting exploration system. Or some randomly generated style STF system so its not the same old fights all the time. That would be great.
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Career Officer
# 3
07-18-2014, 05:33 AM
yeah? prove it.

also i bet those same types of voices said the same about season 8 too.

first things first before you start shouting the party line like some sycophant, some details are needed.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Commander
# 4
07-18-2014, 05:42 AM
borg lock box, might see a ship that sells for more than the bug ship on the exchange.....borg tac cube in a box?
Career Officer
# 5
07-18-2014, 05:53 AM
Well since you seem to know the future, how about you PM me Fridays euromillions winning lottery numbers? Thanks in advance.
Captain
# 6
07-18-2014, 06:05 AM
It's good to get excited, but don't build your hopes up.

Romulan fans were excited about the last expansion too, and looked what happened when what turned up wasn't what they were expecting.

So yeah, look forward to it but assume nothing.
Commander
# 7
07-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Not going to say that they are always 100% correct but the majority of what they post here is on the money some might get pushed to next upgrade but hope it helps: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-18-2014, 06:25 AM
Well, I hope you're right OP. After the very player/trekkie friendly S9, S9.5 is not just under-resourced, it's almost wilfully malevolent.

I just hope that, unlike LoR, the new expansion content is available to existing alts and not gated behind a new faction or demi-faction.
Empire Veteran
# 9
07-18-2014, 06:28 AM
I cannot wait for all the doom and rage people come up with for it
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 10
07-18-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm on a wait and see attitued on this one.
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Qib Battlecruiser)
Commander Altair RRW Icingdeath(Aelahl Warbird)
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum