Lt. Commander
# 1 2460 x 1440 is gone ???
07-18-2014, 12:04 PM
My monitor is a Imac 2014 yesterday my graphics looked great , Today i login and my graphics were CUT IN HALF ?? why now it looks like a child's cartoon coloring book ?? what on earth would you reduce the graphics from a 1 year system and 1 year or less for real ease on Mac ?? whats going on please what in heavens earth would you go backwards and reduce graphics it makes no sense at all.

Please give me back my graphics I'm a fleet leader and why should we or anyone using 2560 x 1440 modern day screens for 1990's .... 1920 x 1080 ? that makes my graphics look like 800 x 600 ? i turned up every single graphics option nothing changed at all , i mean absolutely 0 change ? If any cryptic worker reads this o please tell me your non-vulcan logic why thank you for many years of great graphics to come to this today ((( i won't play a game that cuts anything in half and forces r&D in our inventories instead of putting all r & D it in a spot in a bank next to ground crafting console ?? why are you adding it to ships , maybe inside ship as a crafting center might have been more wiser than jamming it all over in game on everyone ? remove R & D off my ship space heads up displays please and move it else where that it would be wanted by most of all gamers, in game i talked to today no body liked its location and no information ahead of time to do anything ? not all people in game use tribble ever , please listen and do smart stuff cryptic were not all 4 year olds learning your game in this year 7:18:2014 not 1981 thank y oops not quite yet ......

Last edited by johndroid; 07-18-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-18-2014, 12:56 PM
I'm confused, are you talking about display resolution, or graphics???

Cryptic keeps making something signature worthy almost everyday now, I 'm taking a break
Commander
# 3
07-18-2014, 01:00 PM
There wasn't a lot that made any sort of sense in that post, but as far as Mac display resolution issues, Cryptic has acknowledged it and it is being looked into. Assuming that is what you were asking about. If not, I can only respond with......

Bad command or file name.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I'm confused, are you talking about display resolution, or graphics???
yes my display graphics for my monitor doesn't match the same as the game resolution anymore , i just bought it last year and graphics in game always looked phenomenal but today all that is gone even with all my settings maxed its real bad i have words on my screen that are not even complete lines , its like reading faded over colored real dark words and transparent on others ? its really cartoonish and any setting i change on graphics does nothing as well ? confused toy why they would remove better graphics in game once they just redid there setting for graphics like 3 patches ago ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jornado View Post
There wasn't a lot that made any sort of sense in that post, but as far as Mac display resolution issues, Cryptic has acknowledged it and it is being looked into. Assuming that is what you were asking about. If not, I can only respond with......

Bad command or file name.
yes I'm talking about mac system i looked under mac st forums but didn't see anything,
Well i hope they know of the problem and gets fixed , that would be great because its hard to read the words in sector space on my screen.

My spelling was real bad i just woke up when i posted this and was shocked ..... sorry for the hard read and understanding