Lt. Commander
# 101 Interesting
12-06-2008, 12:47 AM
With the Klingons feeling burly, it would be interesting to find out what the Lyrans might be thinking or doing about this.
Lt. Commander
# 102 Pls answer to me!!
12-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Can anyone please tell me where can i find this game!? I love it... Pls tell me where can i download it or something or buy just write to me on josifovivan@hotmail.com!

<3 Star Trek
Lt. Commander
# 103 Communications Channels
12-19-2008, 11:40 AM
The General Hailing Freq used in Star Trek.. is based on years of standardization between empires.. but the
Archer era is a great example of learning from new encounters..
A variation of these two great systems and the old private Team speak VOX and Text SFC system could bring more to an interactive experiance for the player and save on the need for outside products to support the fun.
anyone thats played on-line anything for years knows about the international time line and its difficualt to coordinate PAcifc Northwest and Australian time with GMT and midwestran east cost or maritime provances..
Could you add a widget to show world time zomes at the Ships SCI station? Without makign it a SFA Bridge comamnder micro management nightmare?
I believe a Fleet could have a channel if 5 or more reg players type in the same old dos text channels [-1-899?]
Could you explain the General Star fleet Comminications and Directives.. system interface you invision?
oh,yes Go MAgpies!
Lt. Commander
# 104 Thank you for listening
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM
it must be difficualt after watching your favoriate football squad on saturday blow 2 away points by giving up a stoppage time header.. then go to the home office and try to programme a responce on early sunday.
Stiff upper lip and soldier on.. we appreciate the dedication.. may father christmas smile on the lot of you.
Lt. Commander
# 105 Character Customization
12-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Will you have to completely create any character you make from scratch? Will there be pre-sets if you want to make a hybrid or would you have to completely create it from the ground up? I think it would be better if there was an option that you could simply click to string together the attributes and defining characteristics to create the desired hybrid in your character creator system.
Lt. Commander
# 106 Generation of Players
12-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Should one block out 2 hours of the work calendar to begin the process like PnP "Traveler?"
it could be fun to trial a Personality profile system.. like a college or officers aptitude questionnaire.
as so many humours results could lightened up the moment..
Well sir or Madame as you seam to be aware of spanners you'd be a good fit in the engineering section..
It could be like visiting the military recruiters office.. [hey i have a quota for clerks and you're gonna be a clerk]
Could the Avatar be similar to the Lionhead product Movies actor actress face modeling?
Lt. Commander
# 107
12-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willriker09 View Post
Will you have to completely create any character you make from scratch? Will there be pre-sets if you want to make a hybrid or would you have to completely create it from the ground up? I think it would be better if there was an option that you could simply click to string together the attributes and defining characteristics to create the desired hybrid in your character creator system.
Been wondering about that myself!
Lt. Commander
# 108
12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Here is a gift to all the star trek fans out there that did not know about this new project. www.startrekofgodsandmen.com This is a low budget movie directed by Tim Russ who also played Tuvok. Considering that it is a low budget movie I found it very good. I don't want to spoil anything but you are going to find a lot of familiar characters in this movie. It is about one hour a thirty minutes long. Like I said, it is a low budget movie but it was done nicely. I am a big Star Trek fan and I have to be honest that I loved it.

Again the website is www.startrekofgodsandmen.com
Lt. Commander
mmmm sounds like the federation is up to its old tricks LOL!
Lt. Commander
wow I am eager to get the new game any clue when it will be out??
Thanks all)