Lt. Commander
# 1 Its all up to you now Cryptic
02-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Just canceled my subcription, I feel so much better now

So, iv gotten to Captin. And let me tell you, my keyboard has sufferd the price. Apparently Cryptic/Atari wants its custumers to buy the game - start spamming space - log off - log on - spam space some more...

Away missions : Game breaker for me.

Down time : What you wuld expect of a seccond rate mmo (But this is not an mmo, its an MSO : Massively Singleplayer Offline)

Episodes : Repeatable, monotome, boring, pointless.

Getting kicked -> wating in que -> to get kicked again : Just wonderfull

Skill tree : What who where? what does the skill actualy DO? bad decription.

Complete lack of Endgame : theres no carotte at the end, so why endure a lag / bug / DC filled game?
(PS: i know they are working on Raidasodes, but come on, We all know how cyptic does stuff : half hearted)

Space Combat : only part of the game i like, if it were not for the constant spamming of the space key... stupid
(PS: i know you can get keyboards and macro programs to do that, wich raises the question: Does cryptic expect us to use 3'rd party programs just to make this "game" bearable)

SO, Cryptic, its all up to you now, can you convince me to re-signup ?

If you take one thing away frome this post, let it be this : Cryptic = bad, but Atari owns cryptic : Atari = Uber bad ^^ all im saying is, Atari is hidint behind cryptic, dont forget that they are just as much, if not more at fault for this buggy game release

Cant wate to see what the fanboys have to say ^^ gotta love those ****s
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 08:44 AM
many more valid points but you will get flamed by fanbois to warn ya. I agree with you though
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Your criticism lacks constructiveness.

If you wish to post about a unique game, please blog about it. Don't post in here. You are posting about a different game.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
many more valid points but you will get flamed by fanbois to warn ya. I agree with you though
Oh yeah those are some really valid points.

What's worse than garbage posts like OP is those who defend them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 08:54 AM
whats so garbage about them? he posted his opinion about the same opinion 100 + others have posted sorry you dont agree with him but its valid nevertheless
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powrslave View Post

If you wish to post about a unique game, please blog about it. Don't post in here. You are posting about a different game.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.
How about people can post about this crap game anywhere they want? This is the FIRST MMO that i have bought that i have no desire to play and at the same time this is the First MMO that i have really looked forward to for years... What is up with that??

I've been playing MMO's since Gemstone 3... and yes that is back when Text based games where the thing... Cryptic has dropped the balll but i have faith in them still.

There are alot of issues im sure most of us don't know about.. The only thing they can do is build on the game now.. I just hope they read these forums and take what alot of people say to heart...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Well just reading 5 threads in the forum and it's pretty obvious mickeyx is one huge trolling fanboy. Sadly people like that won't get banned.

To OP: Yes I agree with all you said and could add another list just as long,

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powrslave View Post
Your right. but this was not a "Let me help you fix the game" post, iv replyed plenty of constructive criticism, and reported plenty bugs (Even tho i am paying to be a beta tester, wich is rediculus and pathetic)

Tho the rest of your post: grow up fanboy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trucane View Post
Well just reading 5 threads in the forum and it's pretty obvious mickeyx is one huge trolling fanboy. Sadly people like that won't get banned.

To OP: Yes I agree with all you said and could add another list just as long,

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
And reading your post history shows you are an immature filthy mouth troll who does nothing but post abuses. And no OP didn't have any intention to have discussion just like you. The last line in his topic proves that.

Want to have mature discussion? don't insult others first or you get what you ask for.

/reported
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 09:01 AM
The OP is totally right. I can't believe how certain players can defend such a game (at least in its current state, which is _far_ from OK, considering Cryptic charges so much money).

And Powrslave, is Cryptic your master?