Lt. Commander
# 1 2 suggestions
02-14-2010, 09:23 AM
a lock to ship camera option so that our camera always points off our nose would be a tremendous help in space pvp, and same with ground

right now im having to keybind my stuff all funky so that in pvp I ALWAYS have left and right clicks held down just to look the way >I< want to look

and second

a /secure channel that is faction only in sector space and is team only in pvp matches

you cant always put everyone in 1 team and discussing strategy in /zone is a really bad idea. we need to be able to talk to just ourselves

preeeettyyyyy pleeeeeaseeee?
Lt. Commander
# 2 New sugggestion
02-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Ok we should be able to initiate pvp in our own space...

We have feds running all around klink space completely immune to anything and its really not right.

If someone is in the home space of the opposite faction, that faction should be able to initiate pvp combat against them. seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Bump
02-15-2010, 08:25 AM
bump for secure channels
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 09:04 PM
bump for /secure
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 09:52 PM
another *****

I need to be able to quickly target myself for using abilities and then return to my normal target

In WoW you can hold alt and click and ability to cast on yourself

too many times im wasting heals on my fully healed team mate when im at 20% hull and taking hits from a fedball...

if i clear my target ill likely end up cycling through a dozen mines while I try to reacquire my original target... this needs to be addressed
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaAttaKilla View Post
another *****

I need to be able to quickly target myself for using abilities and then return to my normal target

In WoW you can hold alt and click and ability to cast on yourself

too many times im wasting heals on my fully healed team mate when im at 20% hull and taking hits from a fedball...

if i clear my target ill likely end up cycling through a dozen mines while I try to reacquire my original target... this needs to be addressed
Finding the F1 key is hard.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwoodElf View Post
Finding the F1 key is hard.
does F1 reacquire my previous target when there are 8 fed ships in a fedball surrounded by groups of mines and boarding parties etc?

Because wehn my team's focusing our fire on target A, then target B, there is tons of time for me to just "/zone hang on guys, I need to heal and then find my target, so feds please dont shoot me untill I can re-target you again... one second... nope thats a mine, ok there you are, ok time in guys"
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Suggestion:
Use F1 to target yourself and heal, then target one of your allies (with F2-F5), and click on their target.

It's not pretty but it might work a bit better than doing a mad clickfest in a minefield.

That said, I agree with you. Being able to TEMPORARILY shift your focus to yourself and then back is a godsend in WoW and would be very useful here as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2010, 02:35 AM
bump for /secure and the alt-selftarget
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2010, 08:53 PM
bump for /secure