Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar2
ROFL so thats not the 30 day key its the STO EXCLUSIVE DS9 uniform set perks then thats were i am going wrong

heheh yup. Use http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key for that.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
ok. Ill try to explain it easier for ya.

1. Create a Startrek online account.
2. Make sure you are logged in to teh accoutn on the website, and go to http://www.startrekonline.com/activate
3. On this page, enter your retail key. ( The key that is on the instruction book.)
4. A new page will come up asking you to fill out your subscription information. FIll it in, and make sure you enter a valid paypal, credit card, or timecard. (Timecards are sold seperatly and is NOT the same code as the one on your instruction book)
5. Follow the instructions and confirm your account is active.
6. Go to your account info page and click on subscription. Click gamecard, then click ok. This will remove the previous billing info, so you can play the free game time without ever needing to pay till next month.
7. Login to the launcher, patch the game and welcome to STO!
cool thx four the guide there. im still having problems it you would not mind helping i had a gm active my acc so it says Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Gold Edition

but the Subscriptions bit is blank do i enter my card details in the Add Payment Methods bit now ? and after that i take it i can do this
(Go to your account info page and click on subscription. Click gamecard, then click ok. This will remove the previous billing info, so you can play the free game time without ever needing to pay till next month.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

heheh yup. Use http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key for that.
Thanks for your help!
Ok it is activated now so under sub page on my account I have to go chancel reacuring sub right? and later on enter game card key right? Really thanks
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar2
cool thx four the guide there. im still having problems it you would not mind helping i had a gm active my acc so it says Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Gold Edition

but the Subscriptions bit is blank do i enter my card details in the Add Payment Methods bit now ? and after that i take it i can do this
(Go to your account info page and click on subscription. Click gamecard, then click ok. This will remove the previous billing info, so you can play the free game time without ever needing to pay till next month.)
Yep. Click subscription or payment method, and add it to your details. Once thats done, log into the launcher to mak sue the account is working, then you can go back in to subscription and change it to game card. This prevents it from ever billing you, if you choose not to continue for any reason.