Lt. Commander
Just wondering if I have Tricorder I, if I should get Tricorder 2 or not for my bridge officer when I promote her.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrilmak
Just wondering if I have Tricorder I, if I should get Tricorder 2 or not for my bridge officer when I promote her.
Only if you want to replace Tricorder I with another Skill
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffdaddy View Post
Only if you want to replace Tricorder I with another Skill
Didn't consider that. Thought fun for later. :3

Personally, I'd go with Tricorder I and Vascular Regenerator I. Ideally, you would have both of these at the highest possible usable level, but the presence of both on at least one officer is the most beneficial situation for keeping one's health total up.

Though it can be seen 'wasteful' from a skill points perspective to constantly trade up with those, and then what do you do with the older skill slot? >>
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriFoxfirega
Didn't consider that. Thought fun for later. :3

Personally, I'd go with Tricorder I and Vascular Regenerator I. Ideally, you would have both of these at the highest possible usable level, but the presence of both on at least one officer is the most beneficial situation for keeping one's health total up.

Though it can be seen 'wasteful' from a skill points perspective to constantly trade up with those, and then what do you do with the older skill slot? >>
Once you hit Cmdr level (in my experience), BO points becomes so plentiful that you can easily train up a skill.

Then again, I constantly play with a friend and we have our own standard away team, so we both save a lot of points by not putting them into ground skills on BOs we don't use on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Yea, BO points flow like Romulan Ale at a Captain Kirk sexy party, so no need to sweat too much if you think you made a mistake spending on BO skill points. Our PERSONAL skill points on the other hand... be careful
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Heck, I'm running into that now. :/

Looked up last night and had 1.5k BOff points unspent. >_>

I just have OCD, and have to spend the exact same number of points on each officer.