Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2010, 02:43 AM
My main is Lt 10, my alt is a Klingon who still hasn't left the Klingon base

I can't play for the next week because... well, the other online RPG I play has a special Valentine's promo going on. That means limited in duration.

So I have to do as much as I can before the special buffs run out. Plus I got a ton of trinkets that grant me special powers/attributes so I wanna grind on some mobs and see what happens!

I'm surprised that STO doesn't have something like it, promotions and so forth. Cryptic are you listening? They bring in visitors and new gamers!!
Lt. Commander
# 22 I beat you all
02-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
So a Lt 1 char does not count?
You said we weren't counting play hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkwasher View Post
As much as I hate to disagree with Chat, that's your 2nd character, so you already leveled one faster. Good thing you have an eye for contradictions on my behalf though!

Glad to see that despite extreme overtime, I still managed to not level up slowest.

I'll have some time tonight. Someone wanna meet and blast some klingons? I'm dying to try out the brand sparkling new U.S.S. Commonwealth.
I got EVERYBODY beat if we are talking about something like that.

I have an Ensign, STILL in the tutorial, whom I really do not want to play until the Facebook/social media thingies are connected. He is still on an elevated platform fighting Borg, right before the Transporter room (before one chooses a BO).

I had a character I also didn't want to play for the same reason, but since it is taking a rather LONG TIME to hook up Facebook, I am relaxing my self-restriction and trying to do Patrol missions and things like that.

For my "High" character, I got a Gorn at Lt. Cmdr. 6. My highest Fed is at Lt. 7-8 now.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Playing daily for 1 to 2 hours (3 hours on weekends) and only have a single ltcmdr 2 character.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-15-2010, 11:41 AM
I have a Trill that isn't yet through the tutorial, and my other mostly-played character is a LT6, but she'll probably hit Lt. Comm. soon.

If I get to play one night, I can't log in the next. Weirdness. I've been playing since headstart, too. And I've replayed a few of my missions, due to glitches?

Crossing fingers that I can log in and hit at least LT 7 tonight... :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Still level 6 lol. Looks like I win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I have a Trill that isn't yet through the tutorial, and my other mostly-played character is a LT6, but she'll probably hit Lt. Comm. soon.

If I get to play one night, I can't log in the next. Weirdness. I've been playing since headstart, too. And I've replayed a few of my missions, due to glitches?

Crossing fingers that I can log in and hit at least LT 7 tonight... :p
I say we group up & get both of you to lvl 7 tonight. Levelong and prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-15-2010, 01:02 PM
OBer here an my highest character is LtC 5
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
I say we group up & get both of you to lvl 7 tonight. Levelong and prosper!
If I get the chance to log in tonight, you'll probably see me. Those higher level missions give me tons of Xp. Who da' thunk it?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
If I get the chance to log in tonight, you'll probably see me. Those higher level missions give me tons of Xp. Who da' thunk it?
>_>

Well, we saw a Lt. 6 flying flying around deep in Romulan territory in her little Centaur Class, and- we just had to rescue her. Who would leave a kitten to wander the streets of Beirut? It was kinda like that.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
>_>

Well, we saw a Lt. 6 flying flying around deep in Romulan territory in her little Centaur Class, and- we just had to rescue her. Who would leave a kitten to wander the streets of Beirut? It was kinda like that.
Oh, gee. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Oh, gee. Thanks!
*pet pet pet* Would you like a bowl of warm milk with that? X-D