Lt. Commander
When will you fix this admiral skill, so I may train my fellow engineering bridge officers in Directed Energy Modulation III? It's a damn wast to have 9 admiral skill pts just sitting there doing almost nothing
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 02:37 PM
From my understanding the performance abilities also increase your power ratio in that area IF your BASE power in that area is like 60 or greater I think while the efficiency ones increase your power ratio for abilities you have at BASE under 60.

My figures are prob not exact, but that's generally it, efficiency for + to lower ratios, performance for + to higher ones.

So its not a complete waste I guess if you normally keep your weapons power high.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xithus1279
From my understanding the performance abilities also increase your power ratio in that area IF your BASE power in that area is like 60 or greater I think while the efficiency ones increase your power ratio for abilities you have at BASE under 60.

My figures are prob not exact, but that's generally it, efficiency for + to lower ratios, performance for + to higher ones.

So its not a complete waste I guess if you normally keep your weapons power high.
Performance increases your power levels no matter where you have them set, so if you have your power levels set at 25 on default it's possible to have that reach 50 if you skill out Warp Core Training, Efficient, and Performance.

My Bird of Prey idles with something like 120/100 weapon, 50/25 shields, 50/25 engines, and 67/50 auxiliary or something like that with no bonuses from gear.