Lt. Commander
# 41
02-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I feel real bad for the lifetime subscribers.
Id feel bad for me too. But Im apparently a masochist as Im not asking for a refund
Oh you CAN do that.

1-408-404-1714 ext 1231

Takes a while from what ive heard, but if your money is as important as you claim, the amount of time should be worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
My last MMO was **** and I left that because of content.

They had their servers working perfectly after a week.

I love the idea behind this game. I can live with the existing bugs and glitches, just get those servers up and keep them up.

If you want to do maintenance so bad, install a backup server.
**** had also been running for several months in Asia, so the netcode was down.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
The thread title says it all.

No excuse.
Good. Lord.

People whine about bugs. They whine that they want them fixed, that they want more server capacity, etc. Then when maintenance is performed to fix these issues, people whine and complain that they're suddenly not able to play at the moment!

Guess what people? It's an MMO at launch. This happens to all of them. Get over yourselves.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyronea View Post
Good. Lord.

People whine about bugs. They whine that they want them fixed, that they want more server capacity, etc. Then when maintenance is performed to fix these issues, people whine and complain that they're suddenly not able to play at the moment!

Guess what people? It's an MMO at launch. This happens to all of them. Get over yourselves.
Actually Server Maintenance is just a generic message they have programmed for whenever the server is offline. It doesnt really mean they are fixing anything. Fixes happen on patch day, and are planned events. What we have had this weekend are somewhere on the order of 8 to 10 server crashes since Friday.

Of course they never tell us why the server is always going down, but it would be nice. Even if it was something like , hey we have a really bad memory leak after we hit the 50k concurent connecton mark or something. We are trying to sort it out.

But no. Silence makes the heart grow fonder.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
The thread title says it all.

No excuse.
apperently its not if its still crashing.