PWE Community Manager
Hailing all Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow morning, Tuesday, July 22nd, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for newly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the Very/Ultra Rare Frigates!!!
Sorry for any strange typos, I'm cursed with this spell check...
JOIN OUR CULT OR DROWN UNDER OUR UNSTOPPABLE WAKE! Children: 190 (more or less)
Jupiter Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I find Doom™ posts kind of hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Kay Ash
Give yourself something to work toward - constantly.
Captain
# 3
07-21-2014, 05:26 PM
So are Tuesday going to be the new down day or just this week?
Career Officer
# 4
07-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Gonna be honest here. Taking away the ability to run multiple research project for a single school is a bad idea. If you hadn't launched a bugged version that allowed for it that would be one thing, but this? It's not quite the kick in the crotch that fixing the bug that allowed people to buy from another fleet's store with your fleet's provisions would have been, but it's close.
Career Officer
# 5
07-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Not even pushing this build to Tribble first, eh? (Unless the Dev Tracker hiccuped and missed a Dev Post) - pretty cavalier here. Is Tribble disappearing soon?
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Career Officer
# 6
07-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh come on guys. You couldn't have been bothered to give me like 3/15 levels or some sweet doffs or anything aside from a couple titles for having maxed old crafting, and now you have to take away my one chance of getting a school maxed before I have gray hair?

And I paid lots of EC for those traits.

That's not cool.
Republic Veteran
# 7
07-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Research and Development:

Resolved an issue which was allowing players to run multiple Research Training projects from the same school simultaneously.
Only 1 Research Training project can be run at a time per school.
How 'bout you don't and just say you never thought it'd be a good idea to take this function away and we'll never speak of it again hmm? It's annoying enough to retrain crafting again forcing a slow down and grind/incentive to spend dilithium is just not kosher man.

Due to recent legitimate purchases on your account you have been placed on probation, because that makes good business sense, right? right?
Captain
# 8
07-21-2014, 05:37 PM

*shrugs shoulders* Eh. I'm sitting on way too much stuff, so I can use this time to start tearing through my materials.
"The community is toxic because they think you're their friend. When they don't like something they won't just dislike and move on, they'll take it as an attack on our 'friendship' and respond in kind." - Nerd^3 on YouTube. Also an easy to see any fandom.
Captain
# 9
07-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Known issues since 9.5 release:
1) Rolor Nebula doff assignments tied to B'Tran Accolade counter instead of Rolor
Not sure if fixed) Was that "reduction" editing the tooltips when you checked the genetic resequencers, because they all overstated their actual effectiveness.

Known issue since S9 release:
Asylum on Earth doff assignment removed from ESD by accident

Known issue since 12/15/2011 (Yes it's that old http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...postcount=33):
Omega Leonis sector defense accolade not counting like the others.

Dev: But we still see it counting up here?

Me: Because players have to ask old players to share the old mission that was removed in order to get the counter going. Fix it like the others!
Career Officer
# 10
07-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Resolved an issue which was allowing players to run multiple Research Training projects from the same school simultaneously. Only 1 Research Training project can be run at a time per school.

*rude gesture*
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - Unused Romulan Notifications

Closed Thread