Empire Veteran
# 11
07-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Gonna be honest here. Taking away the ability to run multiple research project for a single school is a bad idea. If you hadn't launched a bugged version that allowed for it that would be one thing, but this? It's not quite the kick in the crotch that fixing the bug that allowed people to buy from another fleet's store with your fleet's provisions would have been, but it's close.
Can't have people running more than one 20h research project in a school at a time and advancing too quickly without paying dilithium now can they.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 12
07-21-2014, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Known issue since S9 release:
Asylum on Earth doff assignment removed from ESD by accident
Explain this I picked up in Earth orbit:
http://puu.sh/alvT9/37cff12e43.png

Also maybe known as "SFC3"
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Gonna be honest here. Taking away the ability to run multiple research project for a single school is a bad idea. If you hadn't launched a bugged version that allowed for it that would be one thing, but this? It's not quite the kick in the crotch that fixing the bug that allowed people to buy from another fleet's store with your fleet's provisions would have been, but it's close.
Except for the above, good patch.

But running multiple research XP projects from the same school was a GOOD thing. Not a bad one.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Captain
# 14
07-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Research and Development:
Resolved an issue which was allowing players to run multiple Research Training projects from the same school simultaneously.
Only 1 Research Training project can be run at a time per school.
Welcome to the 334 day grind per school. Frankly, leave it as-is. Why the heck change it? It was still going to take two months to get one school to level 20 and that put us around September. You're probably going to release the next Expansion/Season/Grind late October early November so no harm there.
Captain
# 15
07-21-2014, 05:45 PM
So you guys first nerf the research projects down to 6k XP and then before our asses can even recover from that ****ing you decide we can only run 1 per school, making it a 278 day grind to max out a school using research projects. No I will not run your item crafting assignments to level either, who the hell thought it was a good idea to make us not only have to gather materials but then craft them into components just to further craft them into worthless items was a good idea? Seriously this crafting system is just a disaster. You people seem think we enjoy mind numbingly boring grinds, the reps are bad enough, this is obscene.
Captain
# 16
07-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Explain this I picked up in Earth orbit:
http://puu.sh/alvT9/37cff12e43.png
It used to be in ESD and Earth Orbit before they redid ESD.
Republic Veteran
# 17
07-21-2014, 05:47 PM
"Resolved an issue which was allowing players to run multiple Research Training projects from the same school simultaneously."

Bad change that totally contradict the reason those projects were added in first place.
Captain
# 18
07-21-2014, 05:48 PM
what a joke. and why isnt the fleet mark consultant getting fixed for mark boxes??????
Captain
# 19
07-21-2014, 05:52 PM
so it'll be twice as long before I have to spend any dil on Mk XII gear?

well, thats your call I suppose
Empire Veteran
# 20
07-21-2014, 05:52 PM
So maxing a crafting school takes almost a year now, this is beyond ridiculous
Free jkname
Closed Thread