Ensign
# 251
07-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
Hailing all Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow morning, Tuesday, July 22nd, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for newly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
looks like its all been covered by others but to add ... ONE PROJECT A DAY ..B_S.. NOW IT WILL TAKE 205 DAYS TO GET ONE TREE TO LV. 15 ,16 WITCH PUTTS [CRTH] CHANCE AT 0-9% WITH COMMON DOFF !!
Here is a plain give us new content that looks like someone tried not another grind fest dill , zen black hole .. or sell STO back to a U.S. group that cares about this U.S. founded franchise please before you sink this game..
It's a mmo not a tablet game and if we wont spreed sheets in space we will play EvE thank you !!!
Lt. Commander
# 252
07-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonetruetom View Post
I'm not sure if you're trolling, but I'll bite. In this instance, BoP means "bind on pickup".
you don't seem to know what trolling means if you think a silly, friendly joke meant to make you laugh is comparable to malicious egging and provoking angry, emotional responses out of as many people as possible for one's own amusement.
Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the crap out of me.
We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
Lt. Commander
# 253
07-22-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm going to go ahead and give a +1 on most of whats been said already. This "update" is terrible.
Community Manager
# 254
07-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

~CaptainSmirk
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Closed Thread