Lt. Commander
This mission worked the 1st day... today in N'vak System no matter how many times it said "Klingon won" or what ever it said it never updated. there was afew of us in a Team, and still it did't update for anyone.

I have not try the one in the NZ. but knowing the Dev's lately been ignoring the bug reports it will be anoter one that the Fed's can get but the Klingons can't.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khupa
This mission worked the 1st day... today in N'vak System no matter how many times it said "Klingon won" or what ever it said it never updated. there was afew of us in a Team, and still it did't update for anyone.

I have not try the one in the NZ. but knowing the Dev's lately been ignoring the bug reports it will be anoter one that the Fed's can get but the Klingons can't.
It changed, you have to read the quest, do capture and hold 3 times.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 12:37 PM
I've done the Fed version half a dozen times, no credit for any of them. Anyone else? (yes I won some of them still nada)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
As pointed out, the quest is different today. Yesterday, you had to do a warzone. Today, you have to do "caoture and hold" scenarios.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
It changed, you have to read the quest, do capture and hold 3 times.

MMM... I would not post if I only try the place one time....

The log for Win Any Hostile Takeover or Border Skimish still 0/3 even if we won...

Edit:

Deleted the quest, and re-took the quest ... now is working
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khupa
MMM... I would not post if I only try the place one time....

The log for Win Any Hostile Takeover or Border Skimish still 0/3 even if we won...

Edit:

Deleted the quest, and re-took the quest ... now is working
OK so today's it said I have to win any "Hostile takeover or Border skirmish" what exactly consitutes one of those?

I just wish they were labled better, because capture and hold is listed as a hostile engagement, not hostile takeover...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 02:49 PM
where the hell is the map for daily