Lt. Commander
# 251
08-30-2010, 10:48 PM
if i let you see my ship, well ild have to kill you, as no one thats seen the iks death wings, has lived to tell others what it looks like

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 252
08-30-2010, 11:24 PM
The ISS Lindy's Revenge with damaged warp coils.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...TO/Engines.jpg
The USS Titanic on orbital aproach.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...CoolPlanet.jpg
USS Titanic encountering the Iconians
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...O/Iconian1.jpg

I miss the game but my PC keeps crashing when I load it up. Heck it crashes when I try to load a youtube video. Processor crapping out I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 253
09-14-2010, 03:47 PM
I have two ships I currently use on my Science alt, here's a couple of pics I finally got around to upload:

USS Korolev 1
USS Korolev 2

USS Leicester 1
USS Leicester 2
Lt. Commander
# 254
09-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Current ships:

USS Kearsarge, NCC-379806, the ship for my TAC character.
USS Albemarle, NCC-210864, the "Official" ship of my ENG character.
USS Shenandoah, NCC-190864 the actual ship my ENG character is currently flying.
USS Godspeed, NCC-140507, the ship of my SCI character.

I need to get a picture of the BoP my Klingon character uses.